Open new preferred worlds please ffs.
5000 + queue loaded with 2002 at the end of the PST workday is the true end-game.
The FFXIV Reddit posted a crazy detail that became connected, spoiler for the end of Endwalker MSQ
Spoiler: show
If you gonna do it, do it in your mog house or someone is gonna report you
Something happened to me in the 89 trial that I thought was pretty unique but after watching a bunch of streamer clips apparently its pretty common and I find it hilarious that Yoshi P included it
Spoiler: show
Got Sage to 83. I’m not sure how balanced it is on Endwalker content yet but Sage is just too OP for old content. Double Sage parties barely take a scratch. The only thing it is lacking is an OH SHIT mega heal like Benediction. I could see double Sage groups having trouble with certain mechanics like the “entire party dropped to single digit HP, heal up quick because raid wide damage is next”, but there’s only a few instances of that I can think of like Seat of Sacrifice or TG Cid in Ivalice raids.
it's neat and very capable, but SCH's toolkit is very hard to push out of the meta
The meta is overrated as fuck, especially in this game.
Speaking of Sch, they really really fucking nailed the aesthetic of Smn. The changes to the job itself have made it pretty simplistic all things considered, but... it suits the job, you know what I mean? Constantly summoning your summons, them coming in and doing a big burst move plus Astral Flow (for Ifrit/Garuda/Titan at 86). Fighting with the summons for a little bit and whichever one you just summoned affecting your abilities. It took from 2.0 all the way to 6.0, but they finally got the feel of summoner right imo
Can't you avoid the auto logout being in a cutscene or have the crafting menu open? Or did they fix that?
Crafting yes cutscenes no afaik
Having done all the current endgame content and maxed out my ilvl to 575 as Sage, it’s pretty well balanced for Endwalker content. While possible, you generally do not want 2 shield healers in the same party. My favorite currently is sage + astrologian, but it might be because I’ve yet to see a whm use the new skill properly. With sge + ast, shit can’t even touch you. Both new trials have have a stack mechanic that hit multiple times which makes Sage ideal, but paired with an astro I’ve yet to see either of those attacks even go through the shields.
Automatic logout due to inactivity during ending credits (Added: Dec. 5 2:30 a.m. (PST)
We have received reports of players being automatically logged out during the ending credits of A Realm Reborn, Heavensward, Stormblood, or Shadowbringers due to 30 minutes of inactivity. Upon investigation, we discovered that the procedure for avoiding automatic logout was missing for these ending credits, for which I am truly sorry. As for the ending credits of Endwalker, this procedure is included and you will not be logged out for inactivity during its duration.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but when viewing the ending credits for A Realm Reborn, Heavensward, Stormblood, and Shadowbringers, we ask that you press a button on your controller, press a key on your keyboard, or click with your mouse. By doing so before 30 minutes pass, you will be able to reset the automatic logout timer. Please also note that simply moving your mouse cursor will not prevent automatic logout.
We are working on implementing a patch to address this issue as soon as possible and kindly ask for your patience.
Huh guess they did patch that. Could have sworn when ARR launched people were able to bypass the auto logout watching cutscenes too.
I feel like they could done more with it but I also realize they probably didn't want to push too hard on the rework. Having Titan/Garuda/Ifrit change to Shiva/Ramuh/Levi in between phases would have been cool or even implement something similar to Blue Mage where we can choose which 3 summons to use before a raid/dungeon. I'm having fun with it so far though I kinda hoped they wouldn't forsake the dot mage completely and at least bring it back in another caster in the future.