New moogle event coming 14th https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...203/dceh8sj926
Along side Little Ladies Day https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...Day/jsuk7gn8z4
New moogle event coming 14th https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...203/dceh8sj926
Along side Little Ladies Day https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...Day/jsuk7gn8z4
Won't see Shadowbringers mounts until next year when they're finished rotating through the dogs
Here's to hoping they forgot to nerf undersize+level limit allowing BLU to solo tomes so I can continue to do that.
Irregular tomestones of scripture will not be awarded when using the Unrestricted Party option.
BLU AV gonna be the way to go again
I didn't know that's what happened last time, so good to know. I'm just going to farm for the Suzaku doggo, then spam for MGP. Everything else is whatever, including the earrings. I can't even see those things on my Aura anyway.
pointless event for me, been capped on mgp for about 3 years now, earring is a re-run.
I'm gonna collect all the doggos without doing a single SB ex trial
Can you accidentally buy a horn if you already have the mount?
No, game won’t let you if you already have it
Olay good. Forgot what I all have for stuff. Really wish tooltips for mounts, minions, scrools, etc. would have text if you already had them unlocked.
That is something they said is coming in the 6.X series
*Some* items like orchestration rolls you can buy again even if you already have it, because it can be resold on the market board.
It was introduced in the last live letter for 6.1 wasn't it? Basically gonna give you the option of putting a little check-mark on minions/mounts you already have, or the option to exclude them from search lists entirely IIRC. Dunno if it's exclusive to MB's only though or if it'll include items listed with NPC's
Edit: Here's the little in-game screenshot info from the LL. It looks like it'll be MB exclusive but who knows
![]()
Yeah, the LL made me feel like it was MG exclusive, but I'd love it to work with any type of merchant menu
There's a plugin doing just that in the FFXIV launcher mod. That plugin shows if you have obtained any collectable item (even uncrafted orchestrion rolls) if you hover over it. Quite nifty. Sucks that it required a mod for years to light the fire under SE to add that themselves though.
It's especially dumb since the client already had all the info it needs to do such a thing (since the minion/mount/orchestrion lists need to be populated ahead of time for use/menus), but their excuse eons ago was "Too much work on the server lol" to slap in some easier means of seeing if you had the thing already before rolling.
So for PUGs what are the best duties to do to farm irregular tomestones?