1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 52 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 13 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 2 days, 20 hours, 52 minutes
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 563
  1. #541
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,919
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    He picked the SCH weapon, and is now watching job trailer and slowly regretting his choice lol

  2. #542
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    Patch 5.5: Death Unto Dawn (April 13th 2021)

    Had to google what UWU was. Sounds like a dope fight lol.

    EDIT: Jesus those weapons looks sick!

  3. #543
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,390
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    He picked the SCH weapon, and is now watching job trailer and slowly regretting his choice lol
    I haven't watched Rich much at all but from the couple of streams I scanned, he's 100% playing up his chat and purposely acting like an idiot/stalling to get them pushing keys. No doubt there are moments of genuine surprise like with Graha or Haucherfant though.

  4. #544

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    It’s hard for me to watch Rich live, I prefer edited highlight videos for him. It’s like he reads one line of dialogue then stops to thank people for subs or go on a tangent or make a joke and it seriously takes him like 5 minutes to click to the next line of dialogue.

  5. #545
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    ^ Agreed. I understand that streamers have to thank their subs and supporters, but ugh, when its 5 minutes of that followed by 5 seconds of content, its grating on the nerves.

  6. #546

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Asmon hasn’t posted or streamed for a couple days, he said on Twitter he had to take his mom to the hospital for non-covid illness.

  7. #547
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,919
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Yeah hope to hear from him soon.

    Rich is about to finish 5.0. He was getting nerd chills, and happy tears (though he recovered)! Was great watching the reactions lol

    edit: I just wanted to plug in my own video here that I made a while ago as we're here; but I added some Dragonball Super music to the last 3 odd minutes of the penultimate cutscene to make it seem like an end of episode thing! I'll hide it behind spoiler tags if anyone wants to have a little watch if they're bored (Japanese dub), it really fits I felt I thought:

    Spoiler: show

  8. #548
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  9. #549
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Seat of Sacrifice will be legendary.

  10. #550
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,919
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Wow, when his stream ended I think he was at 23000+ subs. I know a lot of people subbed but I lost count, but to get 3000~ for that entire sequence and ending, nice haha!


    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Seat of Sacrifice will be legendary.
    Yeah that fight was amazing from the fact he was trying to be "good" to eradicate the "evil" (you). From the music, his moveset, the build up to it, the appearance of Emet (I hope he remembers that iconic wave/pose) it'll make for good react content.

  11. #551
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Non-stall is up! Watching now.


  12. #552

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Asmon says he had to call ambulance today to get his mom to hospital because she couldn’t get to her regular scheduled appointment on her own power. Says he doesn’t know if he is going to resume streaming tomorrow or not.

    I hope dude takes more time to help his mom, sounds like she is in later stages of COPD and he is in semi-denial about how bad it is. The streams can wait, who cares if he doesn’t make it to end of the MSQ before Endwalker at this rate, he needs to prioritize family and his own mental health imo

  13. #553
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  14. #554

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    idk but those types of videos always bother me, it’s like someone watches half a movie or reads half a book and is like “here’s a 20 minute hypothesis on what I think is happening!” Like bruh just finish it first lol

  15. #555
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    idk but those types of videos always bother me, it’s like someone watches half a movie or reads half a book and is like “here’s a 20 minute hypothesis on what I think is happening!” Like bruh just finish it first lol
    Except here he likely has 200 more hours of game to play and a ton of people yelling to know what he's thinking after 3.0.

  16. #556
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,390
    BG Level
    8

    A better analogy would be that he just finished watching part 1 of a movie trilogy and is giving his thoughts up to that point. This is completely different to the dumb shit Rich does, which is read a line of dialog by a character then go on a wild tangent before letting the character finish speaking.

  17. #557

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Asmon posted an update on his mom. Surprise surprise, she was smoking too close to her oxygen machine and almost Darwin’ed herself in flames had Asmon not been in the next room. She’s back in the hospital indefinitely.

  18. #558
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  19. #559
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  20. #560
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    jfc

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast