Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 489
  1. #221

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,276
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    downloaded the Switch version last night and it is quite the eyesore after playing PC a couple weeks. however it will still do for good fun

    i'll be away from PC for 8 days; do think of me during these trying times

  2. #222
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    How is the performance? Was thinking of getting it to have D2 on the go.
    its great but you have to choose

    Online and offline characters are separate

    But if you play online you have to stay online at 100% of the time, if you lose internet or put the switch in sleep mode you will get kicked

    If that's the case then you need to play offline

    Im playing offline as HC is harder and if there's some lag I can die

  3. #223
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Just lost my first HC character at lv 13 in the inner cloister

    Forgot to go back to town and went away so got killed by trash lol

  4. #224
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,616
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Waiting for Rata's inevitable loss of a HC character to a Catapult in Act 5.

  5. #225
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Playing HC offline is a death sentence in itself. You need to be able to trade lol.

  6. #226
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Waiting for Rata's inevitable loss of a HC character to a Catapult in Act 5.
    I don't know if I ever beat the game in HC even back then

  7. #227
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Playing HC offline is a death sentence in itself. You need to be able to trade lol.
    yeah but sadly its not possible on switch.

    Since I play in small burst, I cannot play online as if I put the switch in sleep mode even if alone I get kicked so the map rechange its gonna be shit to progress that way

  8. #228

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,276
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Just lost my first HC character at lv 13 in the inner cloister

    Forgot to go back to town and went away so got killed by trash lol
    Your deeds of valor will be remembered.

    I RIP'd at lv84; I'm ready for ladder start but something tells me that's still 2-3 months away.

  9. #229
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    67% downloaded, let's see if this thing works

  10. #230
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Well that was fun for a bit.

  11. #231
    Mrf
    Mrf is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    468
    BG Level
    4

    I had some nice luck from a quick 1.5 hr farm of hell Andy before work last night. These dropped about 2 runs apart with around 150% mf.



    Spoiler: show



  12. #232
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    Just downloaded last night. Used to play casually when I was in XI (and in high-school for that matter). Still getting used to this old ass ARPG UI after playing a lot of contemporary ones.

    Once I get a good feel I'd be down to party up.

  13. #233

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,276
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Nice Jaybar, I would love to party up with BG peeps as I'm keen to repeatedly state. May you swiftly and enjoyably get to gettin' a good feel.

  14. #234
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    play time to find shit of value may vary*
    so apparently i'm a lucky bastard. so i bought the game today on console (which plays semi weird but whatever) and get to nm cows and what do i find on my first run? a vamp gaze lol

    now the rolls on it were terrible, but still a vamp gaze on day 1 is hilarious lol

  15. #235
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,616
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    RIP to my Andy loot table on hell. Did the standard grab the loot, port out, went to act 2 without talking to any other NPC's and saved and exited and her loot tables didn't bug. Last two kills were all blues.

  16. #236

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,276
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    It's possible she can drop blues from the quest loot table but the easiest way to confirm is if she drops any gold. Andy quest drops will not include any gold at all. I think the same is true for potions but I know gold is a good way to check.

  17. #237

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,276
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    so apparently i'm a lucky bastard. so i bought the game today on console (which plays semi weird but whatever) and get to nm cows and what do i find on my first run? a vamp gaze lol

    now the rolls on it were terrible, but still a vamp gaze on day 1 is hilarious lol
    hi play with me and bring your blessings from RNGesus

  18. #238
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    i haven't figured out how to play with anyone on console yet lol. can't add to the friends list. there's no lobby. the play with others tab just has me creating a new game where nobody joins.

  19. #239
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    What do y'all gamble on

    just like, whatever shit in your setup is weakest or what

  20. #240
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,616
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    It's possible she can drop blues from the quest loot table but the easiest way to confirm is if she drops any gold. Andy quest drops will not include any gold at all. I think the same is true for potions but I know gold is a good way to check.
    Ahh, thought blue's weren't included. So appears to be safe then as there's been no gold or anything like that.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Oblivion vs Diablo II (and Oblivion Installation Issues)
    By Pacha in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2008-01-09, 05:34
  2. Diablo II
    By Kaelan in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2007-07-18, 18:31