• Navigation
Page 34 of 140 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 2796
  1. #661
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,763
    BG Level
    10

    (i read an article the other day that did in fact say the eagles will probably draft a punter since they currently don’t have one, that thicc boi from georgia tech)

  2. #662
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,902
    BG Level
    10

    14th lawsuit filed against Watson, and this one is from California. Brings him to Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, and LA now that I know of.

  3. #663
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Kyle Pitts either going to be an absolute monster or the biggest disappointment from this draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    everything in his profile is basically an A+ except for blocking; it’s why a lot of people project him as a possible WR instead of a TE

    he’s 6’6 240, breaks tackles, is fast, runs great routes, has great hands, and loves football and every indication is he’s a hard worker and good guy. the more I see/hear about him I want the eagles to draft him

    the eagles are gonna draft a punter
    its nearly impossible for a tight end becoming worthy of a top 10 pick simply because of the position. there's only been 4 tight ends in the history of the nfl that have had 4 or more 1000 yard seasons, meanwhile there's probably 100 wide receivers that have done that same feat... the position just doesn't get the same volume wide receivers do

  4. #664

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

  5. #665
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,902
    BG Level
    10

    So not much of anything. He got anything to say about the other now 23?

  6. #666

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    His lawyer said they're all anonymous except for the one they have identified, and that Buzbee refuses to confidentially release their identities to the defense so they can be addressed.

  7. #667
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,902
    BG Level
    10

    Makes sense, likely waiting until the Houston PD decides on the grand jury request. I think I read that is expected by end of week.

  8. #668
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    as a guy that works for a company that's been sued a few times i'm pretty sure it's a requirement for the defense to know the acquirer. the name doesn't have to hit the public, but i'm pretty sure the official files are supposed to have their real name on there

  9. #669
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,902
    BG Level
    10

    I don't think the Houston Country Clerk's office would have accepted and processed their filing, if they didn't meet legal standards. At some point, as things progress, I'm certain as well that name has to be placed in ink.

    I'm also assuming that he had to file one with Atlanta and another in LA, unless he is able to file from Texas for those. No idea, but I doubt it.

  10. #670
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,893
    BG Level
    10

    Rape shield laws make people very delicate about exposing the identities of alleged victims though.

  11. #671
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,902
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Rape shield laws make people very delicate about exposing the identities of alleged victims though.
    Yeah like I said, the filings would not have gone through unless the docs met all legal checks.

  12. #672
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,902
    BG Level
    10

    Someone that knows: is Jamarr Chase really better than the Alabama WRs?

  13. #673

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22,000
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Rape shield laws make people very delicate about exposing the identities of alleged victims though.
    it was a simpler time when defense attorneys could leak alleged victim names in the press so they received thousands of death threats and suffered intimidation + harassment campaigns until they dropped the charges

  14. #674

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22,000
    BG Level
    10

    miss you Kobe

  15. #675
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Someone that knows: is Jamarr Chase really better than the Alabama WRs?
    in 2019 ja'marr chase was hands down the best wr in college and devonta smith, justin jefferson, ceedee lamb, jerry jeudy, etc all played that year

  16. #676
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,763
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Someone that knows: is Jamarr Chase really better than the Alabama WRs?
    probably. waddle is an unknown because of the ankle injury but if everyone was healthy chase and waddle are probably better pro prospects than smith

    right now, chase is probably the best wr of that group

  17. #677
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,902
    BG Level
    10

    Watson traded or not, John McClain says the Texans FO now expects Tyrod Taylor to be the 2021 starting QB.

  18. #678
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,763
    BG Level
    10

    i would be fine with the eagles drafting pitts or chase. smith I would be okay-ish with but eagles fans have put up with a smaller/faster/explosive WR not being able to take hits and stay healthy so i would be somewhat hesitant to see smith

  19. #679
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,763
    BG Level
    10

    yes desean jackson has given me wr ptsd

  20. #680
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    i think the biggest positive you can give to chase is that jefferson and him played on the same team and chase was the #1 while being the younger the guy... and jefferson was amazing his first year in the nfl

Page 34 of 140 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2863
    Last Post: 2020-08-12, 15:58
  2. Replies: 1293
    Last Post: 2019-07-31, 11:51
  3. Replies: 1195
    Last Post: 2018-08-02, 18:50
  4. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  5. Replies: 1208
    Last Post: 2016-09-07, 18:58
  6. 2015 NFL Off-Season Thread: Fuck tom
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 4245
    Last Post: 2015-08-09, 22:56
  7. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  8. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32