• Navigation
Page 68 of 140 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1341 to 1360 of 2796
  1. #1341
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Kiper is a Draft fanatic to the Nth degree, lol.

  2. #1342
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I really need the niners to take the DUI kid and for ATL to take Lance. I really want Pitts in Miami. Pitts, Gisicki, Parker, and Fuller will be quite the arsenal of weapons.

  3. #1343
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    i dont believe he's watched tape in 10 years tho. old dude is old

  4. #1344
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I really need the niners to take the DUI kid and for ATL to take Lance. I really want Pitts in Miami. Pitts, Gisicki, Parker, and Fuller will be quite the arsenal of weapons.
    ATL going QB would be ideal, yes

  5. #1345
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I really need the niners to take the DUI kid and for ATL to take Lance. I really want Pitts in Miami. Pitts, Gisicki, Parker, and Fuller will be quite the arsenal of weapons.
    guaranteed that's what flores is hoping for being a NE guy that watched the gronk and hernandez duo in person

  6. #1346
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I really need the niners to take the DUI kid and for ATL to take Lance. I really want Pitts in Miami. Pitts, Gisicki, Parker, and Fuller will be quite the arsenal of weapons.
    if pitts makes it to 6 im gonna have sads

  7. #1347
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    if pitts makes it to 6 and the eagles trade up to 6 and pick a qb im gonna stab myself in the dick

  8. #1348
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Good thing they wont do that, to spare your dick.

  9. #1349
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    Good thing they wont do that, to spare your dick.

  10. #1350
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  11. #1351
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    k if no one else is gonna post this then i will

    https://twitter.com/tylerrickytynes/...246497280?s=21

  12. #1352
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

  13. #1353
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Zach Wilson looks like a fucking accountant.

  14. #1354
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    Zach Wilson looks like the kid who gets his fake ID taken at the front door and laughed at.

  15. #1355
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    Lmao fucking Green Bay

  16. #1356
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    Zach Wilson looks like he's doing his best Pablo Pascal impression from WW84.

  17. #1357
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    john elway gonna merc another qb for a late career super bowl

  18. #1358
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    It's almost quarter after and the clock hasn't even started on Lawrence. What the fuck.

  19. #1359
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Boy I'm really glad I tuned into the draft to watch Kings of Leon play with a shitty audio setup

  20. #1360
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    I hate the fact Goodell has embraced the boos lol.

Page 68 of 140 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2863
    Last Post: 2020-08-12, 15:58
  2. Replies: 1293
    Last Post: 2019-07-31, 11:51
  3. Replies: 1195
    Last Post: 2018-08-02, 18:50
  4. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  5. Replies: 1208
    Last Post: 2016-09-07, 18:58
  6. 2015 NFL Off-Season Thread: Fuck tom
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 4245
    Last Post: 2015-08-09, 22:56
  7. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  8. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32