Black guy. Pics from the scene are out now. They named him too.
Black guy. Pics from the scene are out now. They named him too.
Suspect is a 25 year old male named Noah Green, black, alleged member of the Nation of Islam.
Or you're British.
aka Noah X
https://heavy.com/news/noah-green/
Another guy with mental illness having a bad day i guess
"You could be a total moron and get elected just by having an R next to your name—and that year, by the way, we did pick up a fair number in that category [....] Ronald Reagan used to say something to the effect that if I get 80 or 90 percent of what I want, that’s a win. These guys wanted 100 percent every time. In fact, I don’t think that would satisfy them, because they didn’t really want legislative victories. They wanted wedge issues and conspiracies and crusades." -- Boehner
https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...excerpt-478506
Probably legit delusional disorder versus schizo or mania.
might have been anti social
I'm guessing he had economic anxiety
just go easy on her teeth, let's hear all the other critiques
League of Legends isn't as good as Dota 2
Dota 2 is hot garbage, come on man.