Page 140 of 151 FirstFirst ... 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 2781 to 2800 of 3019
  1. #2781

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,295
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I’m no fan of Boebert and I love dogs but if the dog comes on my property and attacks one of my animals, yeah, there’s a good chance it is getting shot

  2. #2782
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,889
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I’m no fan of Boebert and I love dogs but if the dog comes on my property and attacks one of my animals, yeah, there’s a good chance it is getting shot
    Yes if that shit happens randomly I'm sure you would.

    If you knew the dog and your neighbor and actively go out of your way to dump the body in the woods instead of tell your neighbor you're a piece of shit.

  3. #2783
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,367
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Yes if that shit happens randomly I'm sure you would.

    If you knew the dog and your neighbor and actively go out of your way to dump the body in the woods instead of tell your neighbor you're a piece of shit.
    That doesn't sound like the GOP I know and love!

  4. #2784
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Yes if that shit happens randomly I'm sure you would.

    If you knew the dog and your neighbor and actively go out of your way to dump the body in the woods instead of tell your neighbor you're a piece of shit.
    Jayson was probably lit and decided to do some target practice

  5. #2785
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,408
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    First Dr Oz was killing dogs, and now Bobo is too? We need to ban Republicans until we can figure out what is going on.

  6. #2786
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,388
    BG Level
    10

  7. #2787
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,620
    BG Level
    10

    it was an iou

    as in iou one baby

  8. #2788
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,388
    BG Level
    10

  9. #2789
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,863
    BG Level
    10

  10. #2790
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,043
    BG Level
    8

    quite a few people around here have been overdosing of late

  11. #2791
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,863
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    quite a few people around here have been overdosing of late
    licking too many door handles

  12. #2792
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,863
    BG Level
    10

    It is pretty wild though that a ton of people's response to large scale poisoning of the drug supply is to, uh, keep it up

  13. #2793
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,889
    BG Level
    10

    ...

  14. #2794
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,043
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    It is pretty wild though that a ton of people's response to large scale poisoning of the drug supply is to, uh, keep it up
    just wait til you learn about people not even enjoying drugs yet continuing to do them

  15. #2795
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,694
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Well most of us played FFXI so we understand the concept of constantly doing something we dislike.

  16. #2796

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,988
    BG Level
    10

    many say an adolescence spent playing FFXI is the best base for adult drug addiction

  17. #2797
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    This idea that you can OD on fentanyl by simply touching a door handle or money is both fucking insane and disturbingly prevalent. To the point it's causing legit psychosomatic symptoms. Stories of police officers having seizures or going unresponsive after sorting money. I've had patients bring it up. And it's believable enough that educated people, even in medicine, question it. After all, Fentanyl patches are a thing and it can be absorbed through skin. But it's a very slow uptake, these patches are typically 72 hour patches.

    To be clear, you're not going to have an immediate emergency response by touching something that's come in contact with fentanyl or directly contacting fentanyl through touch unless it's a formulation meant for that route. It's not a thing.

  18. #2798
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    This idea that you can OD on fentanyl by simply touching a door handle or money is both fucking insane and disturbingly prevalent. To the point it's causing legit psychosomatic symptoms. Stories of police officers having seizures or going unresponsive after sorting money. I've had patients bring it up. And it's believable enough that educated people, even in medicine, question it. After all, Fentanyl patches are a thing and it can be absorbed through skin. But it's a very slow uptake, these patches are typically 72 hour patches.

    To be clear, you're not going to have an immediate emergency response by touching something that's come in contact with fentanyl or directly contacting fentanyl through touch unless it's a formulation meant for that route. It's not a thing.
    Look man, I want to believe the experts and doctors on this

    But those same experts and doctors tell me Tua was ok to play on Sunday and definitely not concussed so honestly idk. 50/50. I'll stick to the wacky tabacky

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  19. #2799
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,620
    BG Level
    10

    BOOM GOTTEM

  20. #2800
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,889
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Look man, I want to believe the experts and doctors on this

    But those same experts and doctors tell me Tua was ok to play on Sunday and definitely not concussed so honestly idk. 50/50. I'll stick to the wacky tabacky

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Well this janitor is telling you fentanyl laced doors and cash causing overdose or seizures is fucking bullshit.

Page 140 of 151 FirstFirst ... 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 117th United States Congress: Insurrection 2021
    By Cail in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3027
    Last Post: 2021-03-13, 16:47
  2. 116th United States Congress: The Shutdown is Pelosi's Fault
    By Cail in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 1567
    Last Post: 2021-01-03, 16:33
  3. 115th United States Congress: Deuces Dropped
    By BaneTheBrawler in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2488
    Last Post: 2019-01-05, 02:06
  4. 115th United States Congress
    By Andalusian girls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 4054
    Last Post: 2018-01-05, 12:52