Page 43 of 151 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 3019
  1. #841
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,875
    BG Level
    10

  2. #842
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,907
    BG Level
    10

    What's in this bill again?

  3. #843
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,875
    BG Level
    10

  4. #844
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Is this gon pass?

  5. #845
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,875
    BG Level
    10

    I expect lowering the Medicare age, immigration stuff and Medicare drug negotiations to be cut from the final bill.

  6. #846
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,875
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Is this gon pass?
    Most of it, probably

  7. #847
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,907
    BG Level
    10

    I'm sad if those Medicare changes get cut. I certainly agree they're likely to be discarded.

  8. #848
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    Watching the roll call now and I cringed when they said Tuberville. I forgot he is somehow now in the senate...

    Also fingers ready on all my stock stuff related to this in case it doesn't go through.

  9. #849
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,846
    BG Level
    9

    Biden's $1.2T infrastructure deal has passed the Senate, will now go to the House.

    Biden getting a lot of shit done, which is good since he'll only get about another 18 months before he spends the remainder of his Presidency vetoing inane performatory shit from the Republican majorities.

  10. #850
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,995
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Yeah we should end the filibuster there's no way they'll get control of all 3 houses again.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  11. #851
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,265
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    there's no way they'll get control of all 3 houses again.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    That is correct. Because there are only 2 houses.

  12. #852
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,626
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Call me optimistic, but I have a feeling all these anti voting laws quickly getting passed is going to actually mobilize democrats in those states and will retain control.

  13. #853
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,182
    BG Level
    8


  14. #854
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,182
    BG Level
    8

    I laugh to hide the pain.

  15. #855
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  16. #856
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Call me optimistic, but I have a feeling all these anti voting laws quickly getting passed is going to actually mobilize democrats in those states and will retain control.
    LOL

  17. #857
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,875
    BG Level
    10

    Passes the Senate 69-30, now to the House. The Senate is now going to do a vote-a-rama on amendments to the reconciliation bill, which will begin the process of hashing that bigger 3.5T bill out with all the good shit. The House claims they aren't going to take up the bill that just passed until the reconciliation bill passes the Senate.

  18. #858
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,626
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Well, remember, most here thought there was no way Georgia was flipping, and we saw how that went. Same with Arizona at least for the President. A lot can also change in 2 years, so all we can do is sit and wait while we watch the world burn.

  19. #859
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,875
    BG Level
    10

    Just switched my insurance to a "Silver 94" plan, which is by far the most generous insurance I've ever had, and since I was on unemployment earlier this year it's only costing me $5/mo ($1/mo for each member of my family) for the rest of the year.

    If you get insurance through the exchanges and you were on unemployment for any part of this year, call up your exchange, update your info, and get your extremely good, basically free insurance ASAP.

    Thanks, Biden.

  20. #860
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,053
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Ok, but what about after this year?

Page 43 of 151 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 117th United States Congress: Insurrection 2021
    By Cail in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3027
    Last Post: 2021-03-13, 16:47
  2. 116th United States Congress: The Shutdown is Pelosi's Fault
    By Cail in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 1567
    Last Post: 2021-01-03, 16:33
  3. 115th United States Congress: Deuces Dropped
    By BaneTheBrawler in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2488
    Last Post: 2019-01-05, 02:06
  4. 115th United States Congress
    By Andalusian girls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 4054
    Last Post: 2018-01-05, 12:52