This came up on Reddit. Can anyone explain a good reason why this would be shot down? On the surface, it looks like it's anti-employee, but I'm hoping there's more to it than that with how many opposed it.
Votes for those interested.
This came up on Reddit. Can anyone explain a good reason why this would be shot down? On the surface, it looks like it's anti-employee, but I'm hoping there's more to it than that with how many opposed it.
Votes for those interested.
Money.
Id like to go back to 10 minutes ago when I handn't yet heard Cawthorn screeching like a spider monkey in heat, please. Cripes. I need to bleach my brain.
I aint clicking that boss
what could be cooler than humping your friends face or whatever
Ice cold.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Ok now ladies
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Looks like you broke that down for nothing.
Didn't see it posted, but the vote to codify Roe vs Wade failed in the Senate. From what I read, it would have needed 60 votes anyways, so it was expected to fail.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/11/polit...ade/index.html
The final tally was 49 to 51 with moderate Democrat, Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, joining with Republicans to vote against the measure and stop it from advancing.
“Moderate” Joe Manchin
I mean, it makes sense if you look at where he comes from:
https://www.pewresearch.org/religion...bout-abortion/
And compared to all other states, WV has the LOWEST approval of abortion rights.
dont understand why we have to have this convo about manchin every single time he votes in the way you know he's going to. you can have him or a republican
Was it gonna pass even if he voted yes? No? Then I don't care that much.
he never votes with the dems?
He is with Dems sometimes but against their actual agenda.
If anything, having messaging votes like this is good for both him and the liberal Dems because it triggers another "Dems hate Joe Machine" round that probably plays well in W.Virginia.