You had days to prepare knowing they were going to ask you this and this is the response you give?
https://twitter.com/snyyankees/statu...007778821?s=20
Not great Bob.
You had days to prepare knowing they were going to ask you this and this is the response you give?
https://twitter.com/snyyankees/statu...007778821?s=20
Not great Bob.
I'm interested to see how this plays out.
I'm going to assume there will be no punishment and they'll just actually start trying to regulate and we suddenly see tons of pitches stats drop massively.
Texas DFA'd Kris Davis before today's game. Boy did he fall off hard after those two 40 homer seasons.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I haven’t checked the schedule lately but I hope we play the twins and orioles at least 80 more times between now and October.
This straight up sounds like an MLBPA talking point and if that’s the case than this CBA is going to be fun.
https://twitter.com/timbhealey/statu...612048906?s=20
Pirates and bad baserunning, name a more iconic duo this season.
Just Step on First Base. The Sequel.
While it's hilarious and even more so cuz it's the pirates it is a dumb rule.
I don't think it's dumb, i think it's dumb for you to miss the base
Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
You'd think with all their "we want to speed the game up" rule changes, thats a no brainer.
in most rec leagues if you hit one over the fence it’s just called a HR and you don’t have to round the bases
but that would be boring
Yeah, if they didn't run the bases, unwritten rules exper Brian McCann can't can't confront them at home plate telling them they watched the ball for .01 seconds too long and thus showed up his pitcher.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
They changed the intentional walk rule, even though something CAN happen that can alter the game in those four pitches. Once the hit is a home run, play is dead and nothing should happen that can alter the course of the game...enter Justin Turner.
That is what we call a coming to Jesus moment. Holy shit.
My buddies and I were playing softball for fun and when the ball was going over the fence for a HR I threw my glove up 10 ft in the air the ball collided with the glove and the ball dropped straight down to the ground and my glove went over the fence.
Zach Wheeler can't buy a fucking win, Jesus Christ. 8 IP, 0 ER, 0 BB, 12 K, and the bullpen blew the 1-0 lead in the 9th anyway.