Holy shit that giants double play
Holy shit that giants double play
Webb looked phenom today. Rays/sox game went off the rocker and the astros commentators are old farts who need to retire from talking.
Why do they refuse to mix local commentators for these games instead of using the useless national guys? They're all annoying.
Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Luckily us in the bay area can hear our normal crew by just turning on the radio. We are honestly spoiled rotten with how good the Giants radio and tv play by play crew are.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Moving back to the Bay Area and being able to hear Jon Miller call Giants games again has been so pleasing after having been away for about a decade.
Flemming has grown on me as well. It was jarring when he first started but it's hilarious when he starts getting pissed at the opposing pitcher and manager when they do stupid shit.
And Kruk and Kuip will always be entertaining. Need to enjoy them while we can as they both will probably be retired in a couple years due to health reasons
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I want to try this. However since I don't live near the city where my team is I would have to use a app. I dought it would sync up.
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
Angel Hernandez getting going early I see
The Dodgers pitcher with an RBI. This is going to be fun.
Took out fried way too early. Didn't cost us tonight but you'd like the bullpen to stay as fresh as possible
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
.
.
.
motherfucker wut
Did he... get hacked?
No, thought I locked my phone and had it in my pocket
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Naw, it's just him using an ellipses across 3 posts because the Dodgers whooped that Giants ass.
You missed what he actually pocket-dialed, lol.