I'm on Team Anyone-But-the-Red-Sox-or-Astros, for sure.
I'm on Team Anyone-But-the-Red-Sox-or-Astros, for sure.
If the Giants end up losing the series I think most fans will reach nightmare scenario levels because
A) Fuck the Dodgers
B) any Giants fan old enough to remember the 93 season still absolutely hates the Braves
I'm terrified to watch every out of this game, baseball always stresses me out
Idk if y'all watched yesterday but Adam Duvall made one of the worst base running mistakes I've ever seen, trying to tag up from 1st to 2nd on a fly out. He got thrown out easily and it cost us a run from Riley easily scoring on a sac fly. If some shit like that happens again, I'm done
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Hitting Albies 3rd ahead of Riley makes sense
Wait sorry no, it makes absolutely zero sense. Only cost us a run so far nbd
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Damn Trashros..
Fuck the dodgers. But i hope they win so g5 comes up and they lose then. Boston playing clutch af skating in the CS now. Here comes the haters with the astros making it in again x5.
Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Finally fucking home after 18 hours of work and a kids birthday party. Fuck the ALCS.
Tuned in just in time. Lets fucking go Braves!
This Freeman guy is pretty good at baseball.
Frederick Fuggin Freeman
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
poor atlanta sports fans, how will he hurt you this time
Vomonos los Bravos!
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
If the Giants win game 5, there's a high chance that they would advance with a negative run differential for the series. About sums up the Dodgers' regular season.