Note that I sent that response BEFORE the bellinger homer
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Note that I sent that response BEFORE the bellinger homer
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I apologize.![]()
I'm sure the book on Bellinger says something very different, but as someone who has only really watched the Dodgers in the playoffs.... maybe stop fucking throwing him fastballs up? Dude is unstoppable.
He's been much worse this year, he's regressed in general.
Fuck altuve.
That’s all I got
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The scouting report based on how terrible Bellinger was during the regular season was to go fast and inside. He had a huge hole there and couldn't catch up to the fastballs.
His mechanics slightly improved (and stayed consistent, ffs he was changing his stance nearly every PA and swing mechanics during the whole 2nd half of the season.) During the postseason he has been seen choking up on the bat and having better plate discipline so the scouting report may be outdated.
Got kicked out of Fenway for making trash can comments towards Astro fans.
Said fans ended up being family/executive staff.
Only highlight of the game for me tonight
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But, you're a cop!
Now that I am a little more sober.
The MLB and the Astros executive staff are soft as fuck lol.
Around the 6th inning the entire section I was sitting in received a warning for heckling Astro fans (who ended up being Astro executive staff/family), and was told further comments would result in ejections. Fenway security and 2 MLB security guards then stood by and picked off fans one by one as further comments were made. The altuave home run got at least 10/11 people kicked out including myself
Wasn’t anything I saw as harmful comment wise, banging trash can comments/don’t check his shirt comments after the home run etc.
All of this is kinda ironic to me though. Cheating comments from Red Sox/patriots fans.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmc getting kicked out of Fenway.
Has anyone ever truly lived until they've been kicked out of a sporting event?
Not being able to heckle executives/their guests is hilarious.
If anything those people should be more heckled because they have a direct connection to the team then random fans at an away game.
Yeah I'm gonna ignore ESPN app and check back in 2 hours. Godspeed boys
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Just wanna point out, but the Dodgers were getting no-hit through the first four innings by a combination of Drew Smiley and Jesse Chavez lol
I hope they can finish this up tomorrow night.
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
same. tomorrow's a bullpen game for the dodgers this go around, and you know their arms are exhausted. gotta take this one and not let them get any momentum.
the plus side is the braves would have g6/7 at home, unlike last year's 'neutral field'