and now we are playing the 'my normal symptoms send people to the ER' game. dude i am not having a heart attack and/or pulmonary embolism, i just need to schedule a test.
Big sales manager of ours is in Ontario and sent out an email to salespeople out there like "Now that your 16 month vacation is over, you guys can get out there and start making face to face visits. Covid is done, no excuses to be lazy and not getting out there anymore." I was like wtf
I'm just a warehouse guy in Edmonton, but if I had an email come to me like that, the urge to tell the guy to fuck themself would be high. Reason #5789378957 I could never be a salesman I guess
Test tomorrow morning. Dude basically took the whole shop out instead of chilling at home.
People are assholes.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden...194802212.html
Biden wants the newly vaccinated to receive $100, in addition to already established state bonuses.
"Today, the President is calling on state, territorial, and local governments to provide $100 payments for every newly vaccinated American, as an extra incentive to boost vaccination rates, protect communities, and save lives," the U.S. Department of Treasury said in a statement. "Treasury stands ready to give technical assistance to state and local governments so that they may use the funds effectively to support increased vaccination in their communities."
From one of the 'more tweets' below this....
https://twitter.com/danielkotzin/sta...24607495868422
The comments on this one are mind numbing.
back in my day we did our own shitposting here and didn't have to crosspost others' shitposts
times they are a changing
Alberta just gave up and now don't require a quarantine if you test positive. They're also removing mandatory masks across the board in August aside from hospitals/care places, and not requiring it in the next school year. Alberta also happens to be trending back up again, which may result in a fourth wave. Oh boy.
Thanks, Kenney... fucking dolt
I can maybe get behind most of that, but not needing to quarantine if you have a confirmed positive case is some galaxy brain shit.
Time to get a third and fourth shot.