Fuck me, sounds like I need some adderall
It's really easy to get btw
i gotchu fam
Y'all fuckers are the reason I have to clean up this kinda shit.
Yes coke and addy do block the tunnel so to speak. Drink plenty of fluids, especially on coke to wash away that post nasal drip.
For real I hate coke cause of that nonsense. I can see why people get addicted to it, but it just ain't for me in big part cause of that drip drip.
Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
when i liked coke i liked the drip, now i dislike coke and also the drip but im willing to chalk that up to less than stellar coke
Right, but you don't trust whats in the vaccine, correct?
no i actually think the vaccine is excellent and if you have any worry about covid you should get it. i have no reason for avoiding it whatsoever outside of contrarianism and laziness
I can't decide if that's better or worse lol
go get jabbed foo
This fucking place sometimes.