Once day Archi will have a covid related take thats not wrong as fuck...but not today
Once day Archi will have a covid related take thats not wrong as fuck...but not today
CDC knows vaccinated people dont need to wear masks at all but they'll never say it.
That's just not true though. At least for crowded indoor settings. Not until more people are vaccinated.
So I need big daddy CDC to lie to me for my own protection because there are retards in the world? lol ok.
We're getting closer to the point where we run the risk of giving Covid to people who refuse to vax and the immunocompromised. Don't care about the former, and feel for the latter, and hopes the latter can get w/e they need to stay protected if they can't be vaxxed. But yeah, restrictions starting to disappear fast because of the rates.
Pretty much same deal with me the other day when I had to make a Kroger run. I usually keep a couple masks in the car just in case, but since I had to take my parents to a few appointments the other day, they'd used them without saying anything to me. So wound up getting there, kinda sat in my car listening to the rain, and eventually came to the conclusion that I was vaccinated, knew exactly what I wanted to get and be in and out with minimal breathing and at least pulling my shirt collar up to my nose for minor deflection, would self-checkout, and ultimately know people who'd been less considerate were behaving worse the past year. If it turned out anyone in there wound up busting my balls, I wouldn't have argued or been indignant about it. Was in and out in maybe 3 minutes with probably 5-6 big breaths taken and only getting about 10' from one person near checkout.
Still intend to keep masking, but this was just one of those whoopsie moments and my first since this all began.
Masks are the equivalent to socks to me, and I can’t believe I am still having to buy them. Where the fuck are my masks?! I put them in the car, wear them full time, then take them off in the car. They’re not in the car.
All pure risk assessment, but in the end largely an irrelevant conversation because "big daddy CDC" is already saying they're probably gonna drop masks for vaccinated people in the next few weeks. Weeks, not months.
I would be pissed if there were people in powerful positions telling me to wear one forever but that's just not happening. By this time next month I think vaccinated people are going to have full clearance to do whatever they want.
Im personally in the boat that once the vaccine been out long enough, the only people to be treated for covid are those vaccinated and caught it, or those who medically cant get the vaccination. Oh, you caught covid and dont want the vaccine cause microchips? Take some vitamin c and zinc, good luck.
Fuck the hippocratic oath huh?
Also the reason you're starting to see even the CDC and Fauci talk about easing mask restrictions is because the number of people eager to get a vaccine are like 80% at least initiated by now.
Once that goes to 90% you're going to start having to do something because you can only tell hundreds of millions of people that they have to wait for Cletus and his Q confidants to come around for so long.
wasn't it something like 40% of healthcare workers that were vax hesitant or not getting it?
Isnt “just take vitamin c and zinc” medical advice anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No violation of their oath there