Omg just noticed this is scheduled for an hour and a half long.
Omg just noticed this is scheduled for an hour and a half long.
Bettman with the lame jokes, and they are already booing him. Seattle's off to a good start !
ESPN broadcast just ripping into the Leafs lol
Otherwise, this broadcast has been god awful, don't get me wrong
It would have been better if we didn’t know the team already I think
Is there a full list? This seems very long for no real reason.
It’s out there on the internets. Thanks to NHL insiders for blowing it all
Lol Carolina Panthers.
Seattle Kraken Roster Thus far, based on Leaks on Twitter:
Anaheim - D Haydn Fleury
Arizona - F Tyler Pitlick
Boston - D Jeremy Lauzon
Buffalo - D Will Borgen
Calgary - D Mark Giordano
Carolina - F Morgan Geekie
Chicago - F John Quenneville
Colorado - F Joonas Donskoi
Columbus - D Gavin Bayreuther
Dallas - D Jamie Oleksiak
Detroit - D Dennis Cholowski
Edmonton - D Adam Larsson
Florida - G Chris Driedger
Los Angeles - D Kurtis MacDermid
Minnesota - D Carson Soucy
Montreal - D Cale Fleury
Nashville - F Calle Jarnkrok
New Jersey - F Nathan Bastian
NYI - F Jordan Eberle
NYR -
Ottawa - G Joey Daccord
Philadelphia - F Carson Twarynski
Pittsburgh - F Brandon Tanev
San Jose - F Alex True
St. Louis - D Vince Dunn
Tampa - F Yanni Gourde
Toronto - F Jared McCann
Vancouver - F Kole Lind
Washington - G Vitek Vanecek
Winnipeg - F Mason Appleton
Colin Blackwell from the Rangers to finish your list
I know I've said it before but I love those jerseys!
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
Yea, the jerseys look great
is this a good team?
They have a really good defense, but god awful forwards. Mind you they went cheep. Kraken are going to have 32 million in cap space, after this draft.
I don’t think their forwards are as bad as people say… Gourde, Donskoi, McCann, Eberle, Tanev are a great start. They got cap space for free agency and they got the draft-draft still. I can see them filling it out real nice.
Jack Eichel incoming.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk