Page 105 of 151 FirstFirst ... 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 2081 to 2100 of 3016
  1. #2081
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,005
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    CDC voted today. The board unanimously recommended boosters which means the CDC director will approve the recommendation either today or Monday.
    But muh 3rd world. Absolutely appalling it took this long.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  2. #2082
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,978
    BG Level
    8

    10 states didn't even bother waiting.

  3. #2083
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Ya it's available for everyone in MA

  4. #2084
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,978
    BG Level
    8

    And it's done. Boosters for all adults.

    Also in the statement the CDC said there's about 47 million adults in the US still unvaccinated

  5. #2085
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    I would just get her vaccinated. Even if she spills the beans, it's not like you did anything legally wrong. If her mother tried to take you to court over it or something they would laugh her out of the building.
    This is horrible advice and could easily cost him custody of his child.

    From a legal perspective unless their state law or custody agreement stipulates otherwise both parents have to agree. It's frequently a headache for us when the designated decision maker and family disagree on how to proceed but it's a legal fucking nightmare to disobey the law even if it seems morally correct.

  6. #2086
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,144
    BG Level
    9

    Holy shit I'm switching back to acetaminophen. (Tylenol) I still felt sore today and I didn't sleep well last night so I wanted to take something. All I have is ibuprofen and I thought I remembered something about you should not take it after a Covid shot. I called my Mom (retired PA) and she said no get some Tylenol. I went down to Walgreens, got some extra strength, took just one and I'm in no discomfort whatsoever. Wow.

    Also, Arizona Raspberry ice tea ftw!

  7. #2087

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Shoutout to Arizona tea for always staying 99 cents for the big can, through the good times and the bad

  8. #2088
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    No sounds like about it. It is. Hey, let's give the ex ammunition to push for full custody.
    I tried to let him down easily. Im not a monster

  9. #2089
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,557
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    https://www.npr.org/2021/11/20/10576...ions-rotterdam
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59363256

    The are Covid riots happening across Europe as new restrictions are being announced. Austria is requiring all citizens to be vaxxed starting in February 2022. The Netherlands announced a three-week lockdown to try to curb the growing number of cases. Croatia is requiring all public-sector employees to be vaxxed. France & Italy have announced Covid passes that will be required to work, travel, and enjoy entertainment.

  10. #2090
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,404
    BG Level
    10

    so much for american exceptionalism

  11. #2091
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10


  12. #2092
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,863
    BG Level
    9

    Pretty accurate video on how Trump supporters believe that in order to approve of anything it means you have to worship it completely.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

  13. #2093
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    My son (9 yo) got his first shot on Friday. He was very excited and happy but also a bit nervous. His arm was really sore for two days and he said he had a headache and a stomach ache for those two days. Tylenol worked to help him.

  14. #2094
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Pretty accurate video on how Trump supporters believe that in order to approve of anything it means you have to worship it completely.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Yeah havent seen anyone on this board talking about team pfizer or moderna gang

  15. #2095
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Most of it was tongue in cheek, I think most were just happy to get *a* vaccine.

  16. #2096
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,863
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Yeah havent seen anyone on this board talking about team pfizer or moderna gang
    And you believe these people are doing so because they're now genuinely all in on supporting a pharmaceutical company in its entirety? I know you don't.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

  17. #2097
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,863
    BG Level
    9

    Bottom line is the video is retarded but makes perfect sense for its audience since everyone watching it turns anything they support into their entire personality and thinks that's normal behavior.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

  18. #2098
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Yeah havent seen anyone on this board talking about team pfizer or moderna gang
    You can't be this stupid

  19. #2099
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Yeah havent seen anyone on this board talking about team pfizer or moderna gang
    Well

    But being Moderna gang is the truth tho

  20. #2100
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Yall getting very upset at a satirical video for some reason usually thats bc you are the butt of the joke

Page 105 of 151 FirstFirst ... 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. {COVID-19} Pandemic Vomit VI
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3008
    Last Post: 2021-08-25, 20:26
  2. {COVID-19} My Body, My Choice V: We HaD tHe CuRe In FeBrUaRy
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2993
    Last Post: 2021-04-12, 03:56
  3. Replies: 3004
    Last Post: 2020-11-29, 23:40
  4. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic III: Second Wave Preperation
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3001
    Last Post: 2020-08-27, 11:25
  5. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic II: Easter is Being Rescheduled to July 15th
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3065
    Last Post: 2020-06-15, 18:31
  6. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic: Toilet Paper Rationing
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3002
    Last Post: 2020-03-30, 16:55