Page 121 of 151 FirstFirst ... 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 2401 to 2420 of 3016
  1. #2401
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,897
    BG Level
    10

    About a third of our current cases are vaccinated, not really any other details available.

  2. #2402
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    1st confirmed omicron in CT

  3. #2403
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,751
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Best part of Omicron has been all the different ways I've heard it pronounced. No two people say it the same. Lotta omni crons. Not saying I know the proper pronunciation

  4. #2404
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10


  5. #2405

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,620
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Lrrr is the best, thanks for this.

  6. #2406
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Best part of Omicron has been all the different ways I've heard it pronounced. No two people say it the same. Lotta omni crons. Not saying I know the proper pronunciation
    I can tell you it isn't "omni-cron" lmao

    I've been going with "oh-muh-kronn"

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  7. #2407
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    omma kron

  8. #2408
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,047
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I can tell you it isn't "omni-cron" lmao

    I've been going with "oh-muh-kronn"
    only correct way

  9. #2409
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

  10. #2410
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,544
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Almost half the US wants forced business closures?

  11. #2411
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    How the fuck did they find 970 people in a group of 2200 that want businesses to be forced closed??

    They must have polled 2200 teachers, thats the only thing I can think of.

  12. #2412
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    government workers that receive pay regardless

  13. #2413
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,435
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  14. #2414
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,897
    BG Level
    10

    ...

  15. #2415
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,435
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  16. #2416
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,303
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Jenova cells confirmed.

  17. #2417
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,435
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    ...
    If you read through it, the Spanish Flu is a similar origin point

  18. #2418
    Like a boss yo
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,852
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Jenova cells confirmed.
    Next stage is Geostigma, confirmed.

  19. #2419
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,897
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    If you read through it, the Spanish Flu is a similar origin point
    Literally no medical proof of that. It's about as scientifically plausible (without solid proof) as exclusively underwater bird lizards.

    It's not impossible, obviously, but it's a huge stretch to say "Well we don't have an explanation for how this happened so asteroid."

  20. #2420

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,620
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    IL rep introduces bill to hold willfully unvaccinated folks accountable for their COVID related hospital bills

    https://arstechnica.com/science/2021...lawmaker-says/

    I'm surprised IL beat CA and NY to the punch on this (unless I missed their bills) but I'm going to enjoy watching it unfold.

Page 121 of 151 FirstFirst ... 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. {COVID-19} Pandemic Vomit VI
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3008
    Last Post: 2021-08-25, 20:26
  2. {COVID-19} My Body, My Choice V: We HaD tHe CuRe In FeBrUaRy
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2993
    Last Post: 2021-04-12, 03:56
  3. Replies: 3004
    Last Post: 2020-11-29, 23:40
  4. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic III: Second Wave Preperation
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3001
    Last Post: 2020-08-27, 11:25
  5. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic II: Easter is Being Rescheduled to July 15th
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3065
    Last Post: 2020-06-15, 18:31
  6. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic: Toilet Paper Rationing
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3002
    Last Post: 2020-03-30, 16:55