Page 28 of 151 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 3016
  1. #541

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22,003
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    What I'm saying is we're all going to lose our eyebrows and our time on earth will be drastically cut short when we get the third Pfizer shot

  2. #542
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,057
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Was there really this kind of push back on vaccines for polio or smallpox? Is the internet to blame for the spread of stupidity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    There was in isolated areas, absolutely; they just didn't have radio shows and the internet validating their foolishness to such a massive scale.

    Nothing you're seeing in any human behavior today is new. We're the same species and have the same goddamn stupid, moronic flaws. We should just know better by now thanks to the benefit of past history, but I suppose its too hard to use one's brain and research or educate one's self, rather than rely on arrogant "bad things won't happen to me because I'm the protagonist of life!" platitudes.
    There is nothing new under the sun.
    1918 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-M..._San_Francisco

    and for the Republicans of today
    1850 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know-nothing

  3. #543
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    fuckin nerds

  4. #544
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,444
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    In keeping with the current theme..

    J&J.

    JOhnson & JOhnson.

    You're good dude, you got the Jojo vaccine. Now just wait on your stand to manifest.

  5. #545
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    This is the quality of content I continue to come back to BG for.

  6. #546
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    fuckin nerds
    fuckin WEEBS

  7. #547
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    In keeping with the current theme..

    J&J.

    JOhnson & JOhnson.

    You're good dude, you got the Jojo vaccine. Now just wait on your stand to manifest.
    It'll only manifest after a dramatic cutaway with a lengthy exposition and extremely dramatic pose.

  8. #548
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,398
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Moderna bros



    Pfizer gang

    Us J&J folks


  9. #549
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,444
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    It'll only manifest after a dramatic cutaway with a lengthy exposition and extremely dramatic pose.

  10. #550
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...67757067890693

    Only 7 more weeks until I can start getting 2 of my 3 children vaccinated

    not exactly sure why we are waiting 7 more weeks, another hundred thousand kids in that age range will catch COVID between now and then.

  11. #551
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    I'm going to implode if I see another fucking post comparing vaccine passports to Hungarian Jew passports.

  12. #552
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    I'm going to implode if I see another fucking post comparing vaccine passports to Hungarian Jew passports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    We should just know better by now thanks to the benefit of past history
    Human ignorance is doomed to never actually learn from its past history.

  13. #553
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,005
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    I'm going to implode if I see another fucking post comparing vaccine passports to Hungarian Jew passports.
    I really wanna get #discriminationisnotinherentlybad trending on twitter.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  14. #554
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Human ignorance is doomed to never actually learn from its past history.
    The best argument I could find was "these two groups say the same thing" and that's it.

  15. #555
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

  16. #556
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    ? wasnt the mandate like 2 days ago

  17. #557
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    perhaps thats the joke

  18. #558
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Indeed

  19. #559
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,864
    BG Level
    9

    I can't believe we let it get over 1k days a day again, almost 2k.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

  20. #560
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,864
    BG Level
    9

    Remember when we were doing a 9/11 a day for a month

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Page 28 of 151 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. {COVID-19} Pandemic Vomit VI
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3008
    Last Post: 2021-08-25, 20:26
  2. {COVID-19} My Body, My Choice V: We HaD tHe CuRe In FeBrUaRy
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2993
    Last Post: 2021-04-12, 03:56
  3. Replies: 3004
    Last Post: 2020-11-29, 23:40
  4. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic III: Second Wave Preperation
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3001
    Last Post: 2020-08-27, 11:25
  5. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic II: Easter is Being Rescheduled to July 15th
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3065
    Last Post: 2020-06-15, 18:31
  6. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic: Toilet Paper Rationing
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3002
    Last Post: 2020-03-30, 16:55