damn Tyche your mother in law has cracked the code, Trump is a vaxxed cuck in the Soros/Gates/Fauci conspiracy
I feel for you, my dumbass mother-in-law hasn't gotten vaxxed either "because she's worried it will make her psoriasis flare up"
I want to argue with her but my wife has adopted a kind of surprising "fuck it if she dies she dies" attitude so who am I to judge
Sorry to hear Tyche. I can't remember but you are vaccinated right?
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
Ya, you can see his vax in the result too
No modernagang booster though. The only protection I have is all the hopes and prayers and the baby Jesus.
Alberta doing it's best to be both the Texas and Florida of Canada. Back in July basically declared the pandemic over and got rid of nearly all safety measures. August the premier Jason Kenney was just AWOL on vacation while the situation was getting worse and worse. And today this, which is hilarious as while basically every other province said they'd be doing a vaccine passport system of some kind, the idiots in charge of Alberta were adamant in saying they wouldn't. And here we are.
https://twitter.com/CBCNews/status/1438300023561801730
https://twitter.com/CTVNews/status/1438296528158920704
Edit: These new measures are straight outta the "pre-vaccine, no way to fight it otherwise" era, jeeeez. I dunno if any other province in Canada is close at all to being this strict
Great timing for the UCP just as people are days away from voting for the federal election. Really curious to see what (let's be honest, if any) impact this has on how strong the conservative vote in Alberta typically isSome of the new public health measures begin Thursday. They include:
-Working from home will be mandatory unless an employer determines a physical presence is required.
-Indoor private gatherings for fully vaccinated individuals are limited to a single household, plus one other household, to a maximum of 10 people. There are no restrictions on children under the age of 12.
-Eligible people who are unvaccinated are not permitted to attend any indoor private social gathering.
-Outdoor private social gatherings are limited to a maximum of 200 people, with two-metre distancing maintained at all times.
-Places of worship must limit attendance to one-third of fire code capacity. Face masks will be mandatory and physical distancing will be required between households.
-No attendance restrictions on outdoor events and facilities, but two-metre physical distancing must be in place.
-Schools will be required to have mandatory masking for students in Grade 4 and up, plus staff and teachers in all grades. Exemptions will be available for schools with alternate safety plans.
-Indoor children's sport and recreation activities are permitted, with requirements for physical distancing and masking where possible.
Other measures take effect next Monday:
-Restaurants will be limited to outdoor dining only, with a maximum of six people per table. Liquor sales will continue to end at 10 p.m., consumption will stop at 11 p.m.
-Indoor weddings and funerals will be limited to 50 attendees or 50 per cent fire code capacity. No indoor receptions will be permitted
-Outdoor ceremonies for weddings and funerals must be limited to 200 people. Liquor restrictions will apply.
-Attendance at retail, entertainment and recreation facilities will be limited to one-third fire code capacity. People will only be permitted to attend with their household or two close contacts for those living alone.
-No indoor sport, fitness and recreation activities for adults will be permitted. One-on-one training or workouts will be permitted but with three-metre distancing.
I also love the radio ads playing in Edmonton from the Conservatives trying to blame Albertas spike on the Liberals lol.
But yeah, I honestly am hoping we shift NDP this time but I’m not holding my breath, I feel like Kenney took a 3 week vacation cause he knew nothing would come of it.
I wrote in Rene Levesque's ghost. Checkmate, federal election
My kiddo just started school a few weeks ago, its our first real time not being quarantined in 18 months. Kiddo came home Tuesday looking under the weather. We took her temp and it was 102.9. She slept like 14 hours that night, then was a lump on the couch yesterday. We took her and got her tested. Woke up this morning and she has no fever and COVID test came back negative.
So...that was cool. Hope you all are staying safe this week!
My wife is a 3rd grade teacher, and a week or two after returning to school with full classrooms she came down with cold like symptoms. Tests were negative, so I think a lot of people just got the sniffles after not being around stranger germs for 12+ months. The reverse of how we've somehow dodged strep/tonsillitis for over 2 years now because of social distancing and mask use lol.
Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Yeah I've noticed in my friend group that more people have gotten random colds and stuff as people are starting to do more things together and without masks.