Page 35 of 151 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 3016
  1. #681
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Man, I feel like shit...aches, chills, cough, mild persistent nausea. I think a lot of it is a lack of sleep. My sinuses are congested and I can't sleep if I can't breathe through my nose. I did 2 days of oxymetazolone, but stopped because A. Didnt want dependency issues and B. Didn't last long enough. I've probably slept 6 hours in 3 days. Gonna have someone pick up some saline spray and more guafenesin. Probably gonna run a liter of fluid through me today. Haven't been eating well. I really needed that fucking booster, shame hospital cut it off for employees unless you're immunocompromised.

  2. #682
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    that sucks. take care of yourself.

  3. #683

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,620
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    That sucks, hang in there Tyche.

  4. #684
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    have you heard of ivermectin i heard joe rogan had great success with it

  5. #685
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/st...30105262952448

    she was very mad her doctor wouldn't prescribe ivermectin

  6. #686
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,429
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    So we are doing about 2k/day sitting at 670k deaths officially. What do we bet the official death toll will be at EoY?

    I am going to try optimism and go with 800k.

    PS. We are not guessing the number that will come out from retrospective NYT modeling that shows our official numbers are 20% low, but the numbers reported here: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...vid-cases.html

  7. #687
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Imagine being on a hospital bed complaining to social media about how much pain you're in because COVID is no joke and you vastly underestimated it, but still going hard against the vaccine.

  8. #688
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    So we are doing about 2k/day sitting at 670k deaths officially. What do we bet the official death toll will be at EoY?

    I am going to try optimism and go with 800k.

    PS. We are not guessing the number that will come out from retrospective NYT modeling that shows our official numbers are 20% low, but the numbers reported here: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...vid-cases.html
    I'll say 815k by December 31st.

  9. #689
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    1 million?!!!?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #690
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Man, I feel like shit...aches, chills, cough, mild persistent nausea. I think a lot of it is a lack of sleep. My sinuses are congested and I can't sleep if I can't breathe through my nose. I did 2 days of oxymetazolone, but stopped because A. Didnt want dependency issues and B. Didn't last long enough. I've probably slept 6 hours in 3 days. Gonna have someone pick up some saline spray and more guafenesin. Probably gonna run a liter of fluid through me today. Haven't been eating well. I really needed that fucking booster, shame hospital cut it off for employees unless you're immunocompromised.
    I'm a chronic sinusitis sufferer and Sinupret has been helpful to get things flowing. Does take a day or two. Can only get it in Europe typically but amazon carries it. Might be worth researching a bit.

  11. #691
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,966
    BG Level
    8

    The FDA voted 16 to 2 rejecting Pfizer's application for the Covid booster shot. A more narrow application of the booster shot could be revisited in a future round of voting.

  12. #692
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    The FDA voted 16 to 2 rejecting Pfizer's application for the Covid booster shot. A more narrow application of the booster shot could be revisited in a future round of voting.
    The second vote will focus on the older population and high risk individuals.

  13. #693
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    750k dead by new years.

    The first shot data is going to be useless now that people are gonna just use fake info to get a booster lowkey.

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  14. #694
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    The FDA voted 16 to 2 rejecting Pfizer's application for the Covid booster shot. A more narrow application of the booster shot could be revisited in a future round of voting.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    The second vote will focus on the older population and high risk individuals.
    Second vote recommends 65+ and high risk individuals.

  15. #695
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,525
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    750k dead by new years.

    The first shot data is going to be useless now that people are gonna just use fake info to get a booster lowkey.

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Starting to think this is pretty irrelevant in general honestly since Delta's herd immunity goal is supposedly over 90%, a target very few if any places anywhere on Earth will reach.

    Really should just be figuring out ways that people can be known as vaccinated other than an easily losable, disposable, burnable, etc. card. Yes I'm fully aware big coastal cities have sophisticated vaccine log systems. Basically everywhere else doesn't.

    Get the shot or stay home.

  16. #696
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,406
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Muh freedoms. Didn't realize this was communist China

  17. #697
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,891
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Muh freedoms. Didn't realize this was communist China
    He's out of line, but he's right.

  18. #698
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Wild how many species this virus can hit

    https://twitter.com/YahooNews/status...220961281?s=19

  19. #699
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,178
    BG Level
    8

    When i saw that i got an image in my head with a lion wearing a mask, it made me laugh.

  20. #700
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Dunno how else to say it but Pfizer low-key fell off, Moderna standing tall

Page 35 of 151 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. {COVID-19} Pandemic Vomit VI
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3008
    Last Post: 2021-08-25, 20:26
  2. {COVID-19} My Body, My Choice V: We HaD tHe CuRe In FeBrUaRy
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2993
    Last Post: 2021-04-12, 03:56
  3. Replies: 3004
    Last Post: 2020-11-29, 23:40
  4. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic III: Second Wave Preperation
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3001
    Last Post: 2020-08-27, 11:25
  5. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic II: Easter is Being Rescheduled to July 15th
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3065
    Last Post: 2020-06-15, 18:31
  6. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic: Toilet Paper Rationing
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3002
    Last Post: 2020-03-30, 16:55