You have 4 kids but only 1 bed in your house?
You have 4 kids but only 1 bed in your house?
I wonder if you got covid cause someone didnt quarantine from their spouse
My daughter, who was also fully vaccinated (Pfizer, essentially water). Keep up Valisk.
Yeah i was reading how she was with you for 14 days of her quarantine yet you were just getting tested for the first time when you got symptoms makes me question your work testing policy tbh
You can question it, but it's pretty well how all hospitals do it. I don't think I can pull up the exact language from home without being on the hospital network, but I shall try.
Theres a reason they're nurses and not doctors.
![]()
But the doctors who are all up on that "the vaccine is microchipped" and suggesting Ivermectin...yeah thats a big yikes.
Couldn't get it through the policy portal, but was able to access my healthstreams and find the policy from our education portal. Essentially, if you're fully vaccinated (or had it in last 120 days) and asymptomatic, you good bro. There are some weird unit specific exceptions. Oncology. Transitional care floors that fall under CMS regulations, shit like that.
![]()
I'm gonna sleep on my couch tonight just for the hell of it.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
I thought the retarded doctors were all on Facebook smh head
This isn't allowed unless you rotate it so it's along the wall instead of 45 degrees off like a psychopath decorated your place.
idk if they actually did it (prob not because I don't think they got covid), but I know one doctor+spouse with children had discussed a "if one of us gets covid, we split the household and send the uninfected people to a hotel for a week" plan. TBF tho, buying an air mattress and playing videogames in your basement/office for two weeks (with room service) is cheaper
Our health system basically says home quarantine only if you're symptomatic but otherwise if you're positive go to work.
I can't say I would do the same thing if I was positive and symptomatic despite everyone in my house being vaccinated. My entire job is risk management and 0% risk is infinitely better than 0.5% risk.
You guys can be up in arms all you want. You spent 3 pages telling me I was dumb, but ultimately the difference in risk is negligible and 10 days of discomfort and back pain for a percentage of a percent reduction of breakthrough risk ain't worth it. The outrage of the last several pages is....well...outrageous.
On a positive note, I slept 6 hours last night. Which is about how much I had slept the three previous nights combined.
Yeah its outrageous one of BGs medical professionals that works in covid unit has covid with symptoms and is not self quarantined from his spouse who also works in a hospital. All because the couch is a little uncomfy. Definitely all of us that are in the wrong here.