Gallagher and Sami Niku on Covid Protocol
"We just need to hold out for 3 more years until we sign Auston Matthews"
Cail, they just showed the 2022 Canine Calendar for the Caps during the intermission.... <3 <3 <3
Every time your team goes up against the Panthers at home lmfao
Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
You let Buffalo get a 3 goal lead tho.
https://twitter.com/JamesonCoop/stat...653DPZ6OQ&s=19
This save tho
Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Was a good game tonight Vasp. Did Calgary tweak their uniforms cause the ones they wore tonight seemed different than I remember. Or it could just be the fact that I haven't seen them in person awhile.
I was playing FFXIV and didn't watch the game so I can't tell you lol
Caught one of the parachute shirts at the panthers game woo lol
Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
So I went back and watched highlights. You might be thinking our old jerseys (which were pretty new) that had more black in them.
These new ones are actually our old retro jerseys that we switched to full time for home and away
Edit: this is probably the jersey you were thinking of
And this is what we're wearing now![]()
Yup that's it. Like the retro ones better.
Yeah they are way better!
@anyone not named Salodin:
Looking at Floridas roster, should they be a top team in the league?
I still don't believe in them. They're the Leafs of the South to me. People say they're supposed to be good every year, every year they lose in the first round.
Barkov is a hell of a player though.
Caps should have took 2 games in a week from them but they absolutely shit the bed in the 2nd