• Navigation
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 325
  1. #301
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,708
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Carolina will not be trading for Watson before the deadline per multiple sources
    Reading that the Darnold trade during the off-season, and grabbing his fifth year option, pretty much cut Carolina off at the knees in making a deal. Blessing in disguise imo.

  2. #302
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Look I don't necessarily want to eat like Brady, I mean I'll try it, but I just want someone to shop and cook for me.

  3. #303
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    not having to shop & cook for a year would be pretty slick. i'll eat avocados for a year if it's free

  4. #304
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    If I won the lottery it's the first thing I'd do. Hire a chef that also does my grocery shopping.

    I need a Geoffrey.

  5. #305
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    so la’el collins is back from his suspension this week and apparently mccarthy is playing him at left guard during practice instead of his normal position of right tackle... mf is in the dog house for running away from a drug test and fucking over the team for 5 weeks. it'll be interesting if he stays there.

  6. #306
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    giants fans hate engram because he dropped a potential game winning catch against the eagles

    i get it. if greg ward dropped a pass that cost us a game against the giants id drive him to the airport

  7. #307
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,667
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Rams owner Kroenke is trying to welch on his deal to cover legal expenses over St. Louis suing the NFL for the Rams relocating to Los Angeles.

  8. #308
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,708
    BG Level
    10

    Guess we know who's emails are being leaked next.

  9. #309
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,772
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Kroenke is worth too much money, probably Mark Davis so they can get rid of his (comparatively) poor ass and spite Al Davis in the afterlife.

  10. #310
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    kroenke is definitely untouchable.

  11. #311
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,772
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Well there yeah

    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...03703097053194

    Probably gonna have some hidden mic in his favorite PF Chang's find him saying something racist.

  12. #312
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,708
    BG Level
    10

    In Jets news, Joe Flacco whom the Jets traded for won’t show up to the organization til Friday. Mike White will start and Josh Johnson has been activated off the practice squad.

  13. #313
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    i would expect about 80 yards passing that game

  14. #314
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,772
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Josh Johnson
    lmao this man still out here collecting paychecks

  15. #315
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    i remember he had one decent game for washington then sucked balls after that

  16. #316
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  17. #317
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,914
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...650276865?s=21

    Man this dude has been glass for awhile. RIP

  18. #318
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Top 5 in his position all time, most likely, but he finna retire soon me thinks.

  19. #319

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22,002
    BG Level
    10

    was on his way to being maybe the GOAT defensive player before injuries ruined him, damn shame

  20. #320
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,906
    BG Level
    10

    Had probably the greatest 4 year run for any defender in NFL history - 69 sacks and 119 TFLs, and then had another 16 sack/7 forced fumble season a few years later.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 2021-10-21, 18:09
  2. Replies: 319
    Last Post: 2021-10-14, 18:21
  3. Replies: 266
    Last Post: 2021-10-07, 12:43
  4. Replies: 325
    Last Post: 2021-09-30, 19:25
  5. 2021 NFL Week 2: We will make them…
    By Xno Kappa in forum Sports
    Replies: 439
    Last Post: 2021-09-27, 08:27
  6. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 2021-09-15, 20:01
  7. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2017-10-26, 16:43
  8. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37