Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 202
  1. #61
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,299
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    One might even say it's fayt.

  2. #62
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,551
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    One might even say it's fayt.

  3. #63
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Tri-Ace has all the integrity in the world. All that faithlessness can stand aside till the end of time.

  4. #64
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Jesus H

  5. #65
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Jesus H
    Jesus H. Adray

  6. #66
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,834
    BG Level
    9

    If this game is a hit the franchise will have really Claude its way back.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

  7. #67
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    I don't give a Damme about the tropes, day 1!

  8. #68
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    I don't give a Damme about the tropes, day 1!
    ...

    ...'kay.

  9. #69
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,551
    BG Level
    10

    I hate all of you so much right now.

  10. #70
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,299
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Wouldn't be a first, but it's not exactly a Departure from our usual antics.

  11. #71
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Wouldn't be a first, but it's not exactly a Departure from our usual antics.
    No. This is most certainly the second evolution of antics.

  12. #72
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Releasing Oct 27, 2022


  13. #73
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Day after my birthday!

    Gameplay looks decent enough, especially that floating thingy you can do could be fun. Just need the story to not be total crap and no stupid backtracking all the time like the last game...
    Waiting on some English writeup from that presentation now.

  14. #74
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle



  15. #75
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    This looks so much cleaner than the original trailer. Could this potentially be worth getting excited about?

  16. #76
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Ohh, they're doing two heroes again

  17. #77
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  18. #78
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    A Kenny, huh?

    This could be interesting. Emmerson's grandson? Would be great if they make them look like Claud or Rena to really drive home the SO2 set-up here.

  19. #79
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    The only Star Ocean I've ever really enjoyed is SO2, And that one I played so long ago, I don't even remember if it holds up. All the others are just meh. Some of the story beats and characters, oof. I'm sure I'll end up bargain binning this one.

  20. #80
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I've not played 2 (because I keep hoping for a remaster port), but of the 5 my ranking is:

    4 > 1 > 3 > 5

    But 3 is only above 5 for the story. I thought they both hurt in the gameplay department for different reasons.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Star Ocean: First Departure R (PS4/NSW) - December 5, 2019
    By Kaslo in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2025-09-10, 11:01
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 2017-11-28, 12:26
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2017-05-24, 21:08
  4. Star Ocean The last Hope
    By Finn in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2009-05-22, 13:01