Mike Glennon sucks.
Mike Glennon sucks.
Are the Lions going to blow this?
Kneel before the ginger giraffe, kneel before him.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MikeGlennon/
What. He's already having a WAY better season with DEN. He went 15-11 TD-INT with carolina for the season. He's at 15-5 for Denver this year already.
Still seems like an odd call though considering Joe has had a dumpster fire of a OL with some trashcan QB play. I can't think of an OC that could have stepped in at the beginning of the season and done much better given the circumstances.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I think CAR just knew he was going elsewhere after this season and pulled the trigger. That team is fucked with their QB salary / roster situation.
What in the fuck was all of that by Arizona….talk about stupidity
Teddy just blows. Has since day 1.
lions loooool
does goff start for a team next year
i dont think he does
rip
I can’t believe the Lions went for that 4th down to begin with. Like come on dude…
Holy hell they got a delay of game….