• Navigation
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 370
  1. #181
    Vil
    Vil is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,435
    BG Level
    7

    Lions to score a TD here but leave too much time on the clock?

  2. #182
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Holy fuck Chargers D….HOW ARE YOU POSSIBLY THAT BAD

  3. #183
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,800
    BG Level
    10

    FAT GUY TOUCHDOWN!

    good for lane johnson

  4. #184
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,800
    BG Level
    10

    don’t worry giants fans, there’s always medium soda

  5. #185
    Vil
    Vil is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,435
    BG Level
    7

    Pain...

  6. #186
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Mfw Brady, Stafford and Herbert have mediocre to bad games

  7. #187
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Brady had multiple targets drop what should have been TDs lol.

    Stafford is going to blow it in the playoffs with his terrible INTs.

    Chargers D is flat out the worst in the league, period.

  8. #188
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Herbert pick 6 lol

    Texans putting 41 on them

  9. #189
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Carolina taking a billion sacks

  10. #190
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Burrow has 501 yds passing

  11. #191
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Burrow has 501 yds passing
    Review overturned...so now hes at 469...what a loser

  12. #192
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Carolina taking a billion sacks
    Working up that draft order


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #193
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Josh Allen with an 8 yard shovel pass to keep the game winning drive alive

  14. #194
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Josh Allen with an 8 yard shovel pass to keep the game winning drive alive
    And then shovel-passes for the TD lol

  15. #195
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    But he's not an all star because Lamar Jackson is too good

  16. #196
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Arizona + Los Angeles Rams both clinch a playoff spot

  17. #197
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Review overturned...so now hes at 469...what a loser
    Ok, now he has 525 yds passing

  18. #198
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    snow game in Seattle

  19. #199
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Tampa Bay wins the NFC South

  20. #200
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    the jags spiked it on 3rd and goal....wtf lol

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 448
    Last Post: 2021-01-01, 23:48
  2. Replies: 583
    Last Post: 2020-10-16, 13:23
  3. Replies: 530
    Last Post: 2020-10-08, 10:36
  4. Replies: 203
    Last Post: 2019-12-27, 18:01
  5. Replies: 223
    Last Post: 2019-01-05, 02:10
  6. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 2018-12-28, 13:19
  7. 2016-2017 NFL Week 16: You All Suck
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 2017-01-01, 12:27
  8. Replies: 822
    Last Post: 2012-12-28, 15:21