• Navigation
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 370
  1. #61
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I think our win helped out the Eagles chances a lot. Eagles SuperBowl bound again.
    49ers have the tiebreak because of head to head

    rams or cards are getting the first wildcard, from there the 9ers look good and then it’s the Vikings saints and eagles (eagles have h2h win over the saints)

    Vikings next two are against the rams and packers, probably not ideal

    so once the eagles lose to the giants on sunday the saints will be in good shape

  2. #62
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  3. #63
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  4. #64
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    Goff have Covid? I missed that I guess

  5. #65
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,689
    BG Level
    10

    The BOAT will not be denied!

  6. #66
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  7. #67
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    I forgot he's still on the team lol

  8. #68
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  9. #69
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

  10. #70
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  11. #71
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Damn RIP Huntley was the truth

  12. #72
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  13. #73
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    4th and a long 1 from our own 34? Interesting

  14. #74
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    I fuckin need you to win Archi. Man up son, let’s go

  15. #75
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Pretty stressed by the end of this Bucks game and the start of this Packers game

  16. #76
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    That helps

  17. #77
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Man that's nice, Adams almost took that to the house

  18. #78
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Rodgers breaks the team TD record while Giannis gets the game tying layup

  19. #79
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Giannis with the game winning block lol, let's fucking go

  20. #80
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,892
    BG Level
    10

    Fuck yes thank you Mayfield

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 448
    Last Post: 2021-01-01, 23:48
  2. Replies: 583
    Last Post: 2020-10-16, 13:23
  3. Replies: 530
    Last Post: 2020-10-08, 10:36
  4. Replies: 203
    Last Post: 2019-12-27, 18:01
  5. Replies: 223
    Last Post: 2019-01-05, 02:10
  6. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 2018-12-28, 13:19
  7. 2016-2017 NFL Week 16: You All Suck
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 2017-01-01, 12:27
  8. Replies: 822
    Last Post: 2012-12-28, 15:21