Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 695
  1. #261
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    first off, there is very little pro-active moderation of this forum. Most suspensions are a result of who gets reported, not some mod illuminati system.

    Second, Gwynplaine is a difficult case because they clearly fall for every piece of lefty fake news but also they post more actual content to discuss than anyone else. I actually legit did not know there were people on the left who really swallowed the fake news wholesale until Gwyn started posting hard.

    In contrast, Day is 100% pure shit posting, so banning him is cost-free. That said, I haven't seen any evidence of bias beyond reporter bias wrt who gets banned.

  2. #262
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,738
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Trihex streamed the hearings while gaming yesterday and will be watching/commenting on the next hearings at some point as well.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1501807303?t=07h33m13s

  3. #263
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    they post more actual content to discuss than anyone else.
    Do they really tho, dude will quadruple post in threads that haven't seen action for weeks and then no one responds and they just move on to spam another thread.

  4. #264
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    I haven't seen any evidence of bias beyond reporter bias wrt who gets banned.

  5. #265
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,055
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Do they really tho, dude will quadruple post in threads that haven't seen action for weeks and then no one responds and they just move on to spam another thread.
    By that logic, we'd have to get rid of 6souls as well.

  6. #266
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    By that logic, we'd have to get rid of 6souls as well.

  7. #267
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    By that logic, we'd have to get rid of 6souls as well.
    That's not what I'm saying but do you

  8. #268
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura


  9. #269
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    I am not 100% pure shit posting, however when I post semi serious the people get very upset so I try to stick to jokes and shit, also last I checked here jokes were still allowed

  10. #270
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,733
    BG Level
    10

    jokes? in this economy?

  11. #271
    Ranger
    9900klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9,976
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

    day jokes are bannable

  12. #272
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,266
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    day jokes are bannable
    what about night jokes?

  13. #273
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,389
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    what about night jokes?

  14. #274
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    BG Level
    6

    So shit got canceled for today. Unsure when it's going to be moved to.

    Rampant speculation time?

  15. #275
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    What is there to speculate unless you're just being crazy for the sake of being crazy, they said it was moved to tomorrow.

  16. #276
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,733
    BG Level
    10

    the demonRATS ran out of andrenochrome so they have to slaughter more babies before the proceedings can continue

  17. #277
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    I am not 100% pure shit posting, however when I post semi serious the people get very upset so I try to stick to jokes and shit, also last I checked here jokes were still allowed
    <Raises hand>

    I've never seen you serious yet.

  18. #278
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Abortion, female autonomy, porn and sex work. Pick one and have at it.

  19. #279
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Abortion, female autonomy, porn and sex work. Pick one and have at it.

  20. #280
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast