Noooo! This is to sad to wake up too. She actually died way back in May. O_O
RIP Phoenix Rie.
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
Noooo! This is to sad to wake up too. She actually died way back in May. O_O
RIP Phoenix Rie.
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
Jerry Lee Lewis is dead, 87.
Interestingly enough he is also alive. It depends who you ask.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/sport...trp/index.html
Vince Dooley, 90. Peacefully in his sleep.
An all around legend in college sports, and especially UGA. Terribly nice guy as well. Im glad he lived to see the 40 year title drought end.
Damn.. I'm not a Georgia fan of course but Coach Dooley always had my respect.
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
D.H. Peligro, drummer for the dead Kennedy's. Head trauma from an accidental fall
Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
The irony of his name is not lost on me.
https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/01/migos...quavo-migos%2F
Takeoff, 28, shot dead.
Don't know who he was but its all over my Twitter feed. Shit sucks as If I read it all right, there were texts going around on Twitter, he was apparently shot dead accidentally by someone he was with who started firing into a crowd at dice game that got too heated, all over like, $2000 maybe and a fight that wasn't even his to begin with.
Dude was part of a rap group that was a big deal in the 2010s. Influenced a lot of current rap if you're a fan. People just distraught because he literally died for no reason and was only 28 years old. Probably the most unproblematic one of the group. You can make whatever argument you want to but shit shouldn't have happened at all.
I only knew of him as the guy in Migos that was not Offset or Quavo
He will never takeoff now.
Damn I'm actually first? ya'll usually quick on the uptake
Aaron carter, age 34 (backstreet boys) https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/05/aaron-carter-dead-dies/
That was Nick. Aaron was his little brother.
ah fair enough; looked at cause of death (because I got dm'd about it) told me I can't sleep drunk in the tub anymore @_@ (usually more ppl than blankets at the con, I get cold just go turn on hot water fill up the tub half way and go to sleep been doing it for like 8 years now, lol)
Fun story Aaron Carter came to my town for a concert, visited our studios to do an interview to promote the show, and shot up heroin in our bathroom. It’s not really a fun story now that I reflect on it.
Wow that one was unexpected
Young celebrity freak accident ftw