Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 778
  1. #641

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22,003
    BG Level
    10

    Shaquille has been waiting for this day

  2. #642
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    if you guys saw anything about him in literally the last 10 years, especially last 5 this wouldn't be a surprise. dude was an absolute mess for years
    I've known about his shit for years, I'm both surprised it took this long and not surprised it happened at all.

  3. #643
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    if you guys saw anything about him in literally the last 10 years, especially last 5 this wouldn't be a surprise. dude was an absolute mess for years
    I really don't follow celebs so not really sure about their life. But in a discord I'm in someone said he was a heavy drug user so in that case guess it's not too surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Shaquille has been waiting for this day
    I got that reference. Still an insanely catchy song to this day.

  4. #644
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Nothing to add other than I had a Halloween party last Friday and my wife fucking killed "Aaron's party" on my karaoke setup while dressed up as Zenon from obscure 90s Disney movie Zenon, girl of the 21st century. Never glanced at the screen for lyrics.


  5. #645
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    they're saying he drowned in his bathtub. least he went out on brand

  6. #646
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,052
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    I've known about his shit for years, I'm both surprised it took this long and not surprised it happened at all.
    samesies, it had been so long i thought maybe he had gotten sober. but nah

  7. #647
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Wow that one was unexpected
    I mean, was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Nothing to add other than I had a Halloween party last Friday and my wife fucking killed "Aaron's party" on my karaoke setup while dressed up as Zenon from obscure 90s Disney movie Zenon, girl of the 21st century. Never glanced at the screen for lyrics.
    Obscure? That got so much play it was the equivalent of calling The Iron Giant obscure.

  8. #648
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Like 2 of the 10 people I talked to at work had heard of it. I had certainly never heard of it or seen it.

    I dressed up as the singer guy...leather pants, shiny silver jacket, all of it...and had to learn the god damn "zoom zoom zoom" song to perform at the party.

  9. #649
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,052
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I had certainly never heard of it or seen it.

  10. #650
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    We killed the costumes at least, although hers was a bit small for her pregnant belly and there wasn't time to have her top remade


  11. #651
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    We killed the costumes at least, although hers was a bit small for her pregnant belly and there wasn't time to have her top remade

    What does this bring the count to? Congrats

  12. #652
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,864
    BG Level
    9

    I have never heard of Zenon.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

  13. #653
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Only wife #2, sheesh.

  14. #654
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    I think he means kids, so just 1

    Spoiler: show
    everyone knows kids with the starter wife stop counting when the new, younger, thinner wife produces one

  15. #655
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    They stop counting once your oldest is old enough to babysit I think.

    (I'll have 5 kiddos, oldest being 16 when this one is born).

  16. #656
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    We killed the costumes at least, although hers was a bit small for her pregnant belly and there wasn't time to have her top remade

    I for one would have been one of the people that would walk up to a total stranger wearing that just to tell them how awesome that costume is.

  17. #657

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22,003
    BG Level
    10

    is your pregnant wife single

  18. #658

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Might as well shoot your shot, not like she can get any more pregnant atm

  19. #659
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Might as well shoot your shot, not like she can get any more pregnant atm
    You can't get any pregnant at all with ass to mouth.

  20. #660
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    Or mouth to bass for that matter

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1736
    Last Post: 2017-01-01, 09:31
  2. Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 2015-01-24, 00:40
  3. Replies: 813
    Last Post: 2013-12-24, 07:09
  4. Celebrity Death Thread 2012
    By Rhinox in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 924
    Last Post: 2012-12-27, 20:28
  5. Celebrity Death Thread 2011
    By Qalbert in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 707
    Last Post: 2011-12-18, 22:44
  6. Celebrity Death Thread 2010
    By Ksandra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 634
    Last Post: 2010-12-17, 20:46
  7. 2009 Celebrity Deaths Thread
    By Koyangi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 677
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 22:25