Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 419
  1. #301
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I cannot fathom having to watch all of that and care.

  2. #302
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  3. #303
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

  4. #304
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,217
    BG Level
    10

    The most embarrassing jets and giants moments of the past five years is that their fan bases still have hope

  5. #305
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    The most embarrassing jets and giants moments of the past five years is that their fan bases still have hope
    Maybe it's the pair of super bowl wins still relatively fresh in our minds. I know that's hard to relate for some of you guys.

  6. #306
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Mark Sanchez taking them deep in the playoffs 2 1/2 times and the Rex Ryan years were a little promising, but being in the same division as Bill Belichik, and the same conference as Big Ben and Peyton Manning weren't doing them any favors.

  7. #307
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,217
    BG Level
    10

    party mike spraying his stars with a bottle full of liquid covid. micah parsons out this week due to covid

  8. #308
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Doesn't matter, they playing Arizona again anyway in 1st week.

  9. #309
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,217
    BG Level
    10

    its a good thing. he'll be untested for the playoffs

  10. #310
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    Cowboys gonna beat all the bird teams in the playoffs

  11. #311
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    party mike spraying his stars with a bottle full of liquid covid. micah parsons out this week due to covid
    two can play this game!

    https://twitter.com/petertrapino/sta...375887367?s=21

  12. #312
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I guess Washington is going with the Admirals?

  13. #313
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Incoming sunken ship memes.

  14. #314
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

  15. #315
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    LOL

    It's awesome because it's still "MVP."

  16. #316
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The guy didn't say shit about Rodgers not being vaccinated I thought, he was specifically talking about the shit storm he caused during the offseason

  17. #317
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

  18. #318
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    Vikings related, I feel like Zimmer is trash as a head coach. I’d can his ass next Monday.

  19. #319
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,883
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Probably

  20. #320
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,883
    BG Level
    10

    (and nobody wants to hear this but probably for Rodgers too lol)

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 2020-01-03, 23:15
  2. Replies: 223
    Last Post: 2019-01-05, 02:10
  3. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  4. Replies: 1258
    Last Post: 2013-01-02, 15:09
  5. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  6. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  7. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  8. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 2008-12-31, 12:43