Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 419
  1. #41
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Josh Allen has 3 INT in his last 4 pass attempts

  2. #42
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Another Lawrence INT

  3. #43
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Of course every single play won’t be his fault….

    He hasn’t thrown a touchdown since HALLOWEEN. He’s on one of the worst 10 game stretches in NFL history, not just for rookies.
    Only 2 games this season with more TDs than INTs lol

  4. #44

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    It appears Antonio Brown just had a meltdown, threw his shoulder pads and then shirt into the stands after a play and walked off the field lmao

  5. #45
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  6. #46
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    What on earth at Antonio Brown??? Please tell me the team benched him for some drama

  7. #47
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  8. #48
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Holy fuck I’ve had enough. The refs in my game ARE HORRIBLE

  9. #49
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    this antonio brown stuff is absolutely incredible

  10. #50
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,559
    BG Level
    10

    Another Glennon strip lol

  11. #51
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,559
    BG Level
    10

    This is just sad at this point imo. Dude clearly has a mental illness.

  12. #52
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    this antonio brown stuff is absolutely incredible
    2022 has peaked. It can’t get any better

  13. #53
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Money says a position coach set him off.

  14. #54
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Dolphins should be getting absolutely rofl-stomped. It’s as if the refs have a Phins parlay in progress….

  15. #55
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Cooper Kupp is currently #5 in single-season receiving yards, all-time

  16. #56
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    That will end this fraudulent Miami team. Tua is awful.

    Can they still make the playoffs? If so, plz let them

  17. #57
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    feels kinda silly that Washington isn’t using timeouts here

    edit: ah, there it is

  18. #58
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    eagles just got worked on a no-call pass interference on reagor

    welp, here we go

  19. #59
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    my body is ready

  20. #60
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    phew

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 2020-01-03, 23:15
  2. Replies: 223
    Last Post: 2019-01-05, 02:10
  3. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  4. Replies: 1258
    Last Post: 2013-01-02, 15:09
  5. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  6. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  7. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  8. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 2008-12-31, 12:43