Page 103 of 131 FirstFirst ... 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 2041 to 2060 of 2619
  1. #2041
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    It's still kinda crazy to me that the ACA didn't make all vaccines 100% covered by insurance period.
    Because the insurance industry helped write the bill. That's why it's such a joke.

  2. #2042
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,043
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    talmbout covid is just a worse flu now smh
    i've had worse allergies ayyylmao

  3. #2043
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Finally popped hot this morning after feeling like shit the last couple of days, sore throat, chills and aches, bit of trouble sleeping as well

  4. #2044
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    CVS and Walgreens have the new bivalent booster in stock, if you haven't gotten a booster in the past few months go get it, get your flu shot while you're at it too.

  5. #2045
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    Got my appt next Wednesday. Should be prime time since I'm over 1 month from "natural immunity".

  6. #2046
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,966
    BG Level
    8

    Scheduled for Tuesday. And if this hits me as hard as the first booster, I shall take advantage of CA's paid covid leave. It expires Sept 30th.

  7. #2047
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    getting double-tapped friday while my 3 year old finishes her 3-shot original vax course.

  8. #2048

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,431
    BG Level
    7

    Gonna have to ask the doc how long we need to wait for the new booster after getting over the infection.

  9. #2049
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    I think the websites will let you make an appt if your previous infection was at least 14 days ago.

  10. #2050
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,989
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    So I popped hot over the weekend how long do I wait to get the new booster?

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  11. #2051
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    CVS and Walgreens have the new bivalent booster in stock, if you haven't gotten a booster in the past few months go get it, get your flu shot while you're at it too.
    Got the combo scheduled for in two weeks. Hopefully work doesn't schedule me for the same day at the same time.

  12. #2052
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    So I popped hot over the weekend how long do I wait to get the new booster?

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I think it's 14 days after you clear the infection (is the minimum) (talk to your doctor)

  13. #2053
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,966
    BG Level
    8

    CDC is recommending 3 months.

    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...html#infection

    In addition, people who recently had SARS-CoV-2 infection may consider delaying a primary series dose or booster dose by 3 months from symptom onset or positive test (if infection was asymptomatic). Studies have shown that increased time between infection and vaccination may result in an improved immune response to vaccination. Also, a low risk of reinfection has been observed in the weeks to months following infection. Individual factors such as risk of COVID-19 severe disease, COVID-19 community level, or characteristics of the predominant SARS-CoV-2 strain should be taken into account when determining whether to delay getting a COVID-19 vaccination after infection.

  14. #2054
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    I'll be 2 months and 1 week. Good enough.

  15. #2055
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,807
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    The real question is, do we think get booster asap or wait a little bit for maximum effectiveness during the inevitable (?) winter wave?

  16. #2056
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    The real question is, do we think get booster asap or wait a little bit for maximum effectiveness during the inevitable (?) winter wave?
    I'd get it by October. I would expect this one to be a little more effective over time than if it was the original MRNA shots.

  17. #2057
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,807
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    I'd get it by October. I would expect this one to be a little more effective over time than if it was the original MRNA shots.
    Is the evidence suggesting that?

  18. #2058
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Is the evidence suggesting that?
    No idea. I meant than if you got the old booster instead of the new one designed for the omicron variant. Not that it's a longer lasting than the original. I'd imagine the same issue would persist for general immunity, but improve for long term protection against serious illness.

  19. #2059
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    good call on the booster. i scheduled for a same day (today). kinda surprised but kinda not at the ease of it.

  20. #2060
    She Shoots For The Stars
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,658
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Got mine yesterday; no flu shot yet but I'm planning on that. The covid shot tends to make the arm I got it in really really really sore so I'd rather THAT goes away before I get flu shot. Not to mention I mean to call my doctor and see if I can get the flu shot with my physical later this month.

    Shadowneko doesn't believe in flu shots lol, but he is going to get the covid booster. I'll remind him.

    Haven't popped hot yet and I hope I never do.

Page 103 of 131 FirstFirst ... 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. {COVID-19} Pandemic Vomit VI
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3008
    Last Post: 2021-08-25, 20:26
  2. {COVID-19} My Body, My Choice V: We HaD tHe CuRe In FeBrUaRy
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2993
    Last Post: 2021-04-12, 03:56
  3. Replies: 3004
    Last Post: 2020-11-29, 23:40
  4. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic III: Second Wave Preperation
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3001
    Last Post: 2020-08-27, 11:25
  5. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic II: Easter is Being Rescheduled to July 15th
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3065
    Last Post: 2020-06-15, 18:31
  6. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic: Toilet Paper Rationing
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3002
    Last Post: 2020-03-30, 16:55