Page 22 of 131 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 2619
  1. #421
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,878
    BG Level
    10

    Also just found out that the school district is giving every student two take-home rapid tests this week, it'll be nice to have some kicking around.

  2. #422
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,878
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    first the wastewater

    then the case counts

    https://twitter.com/JakeAnbinder/sta...46039659991044

  3. #423
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,832
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Can you show DC wastewater so we can see what the lag is

  4. #424
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,878
    BG Level
    10

    I don't know if DC does wastewater. Suffolk County, MA (Boston) case counts are still peaking.

  5. #425
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,832
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Ya I know, thats where I live. Wondering when we'll follow the wastewater trends

  6. #426
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,878
    BG Level
    10

    I think wastewater frontruns cases by 7-10 days usually

  7. #427
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,832
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Neat. Would love for this omicron wave to be downtrending quick

  8. #428
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,878
    BG Level
    10

    That's what it do. If you can keep your head down for the next month and haven't caught it yet, do so.

  9. #429
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,542
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Makes me wonder if workers in high exposure environments should take an antibody test to see if they aren't at risk of catching it if they never popped hot during this surge so far. Sure as heck save resources on all the testing and let those workers have some relief knowing they are at lower risk of catching it.

    Just some food for thought from someone who works in the immunology field.
    I don't disagree with this and had taken an antibody test at least a year ago after the last big outbreak at work which I had contact with. Working at the jail we still have to test weekly, though I'm off next two weeks due to this Achilles tendinitis and working on a workman's comp claim..
    Though came across an article that our jail went from 30ish positive cases..to over 200 in less than a few weeks. In addition about 180 staff out at that writing both sworn and professional.

    But yeah I took a few at home tests that were given to us from the county because I was genuinely curious with symptoms and an appointment not at work is two weeks out via Kaiser , CVS or Walgreens , etc.
    Worst I've had is a scratchy throat on and off and some congestion. Had one day I felt like utter shit but passed immediately and still was negative that day.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  10. #430
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,832
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    That's what it do. If you can keep your head down for the next month and haven't caught it yet, do so.
    *nervous chuckles in going to a FL wedding this weekend*


  11. #431
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    My wife and I held our oldest son out of school after xmas break for a week and a half to see if any of his classmates got sick after the holidays. All seemed well so we sent him back to school yesterday. Last night after school was done we got a letter from the school that two kids in his class are sick and tested positive. Fuck.

    For what it's worth we are being extra cautious right now because we have two younger kids who can't get vaccinated yet and I stay at my 88yo dads house once a week to help take care of him.

  12. #432
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Supreme Court just stopped the rule enforcing large businesses to have employees masked, vaxxed, and tested weekly.

  13. #433
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,878
    BG Level
    10

    The supreme court just struck down Biden's OSHA employer vaccine or test+mask mandate, 6-3 on ideological lines.

    They did uphold the vaccine or test+mask mandate for medical providers who take medicare or medicaid money (I think that was the rule)

  14. #434
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Everyone in a hospital setting just had a sinking feeling in their gut.

  15. #435
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Blah. Fever has been gone since yesterday about lunch, but I feel like I just ran a marathon then got hit by a few trucks. From what my mom is saying that seems to be the worst symptoms for the majority of people with Omicron.

    I’ve had barely any respiratory symptoms and O2 hasn’t dipped below 95, so at least there’s that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #436
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,115
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    The supreme court just struck down Biden's OSHA employer vaccine or test+mask mandate, 6-3 on ideological lines.

    They did uphold the vaccine or test+mask mandate for medical providers who take medicare or medicaid money (I think that was the rule)
    This exception just saved my commission lol

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  17. #437
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,878
    BG Level
    10

  18. #438
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,049
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Supreme Court just stopped the rule enforcing large businesses to have employees masked, vaxxed, and tested weekly.

  19. #439
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Ah man, I hope my hospital makes the unvaccinated pay for their own weekly testing.

  20. #440
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,973
    BG Level
    8

    What's funny is the OSHA directive didn't compel employers to pay for the weekly tests of the unvaccinated. Reasoning is vaccines are free.

Page 22 of 131 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. {COVID-19} Pandemic Vomit VI
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3008
    Last Post: 2021-08-25, 20:26
  2. {COVID-19} My Body, My Choice V: We HaD tHe CuRe In FeBrUaRy
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2993
    Last Post: 2021-04-12, 03:56
  3. Replies: 3004
    Last Post: 2020-11-29, 23:40
  4. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic III: Second Wave Preperation
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3001
    Last Post: 2020-08-27, 11:25
  5. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic II: Easter is Being Rescheduled to July 15th
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3065
    Last Post: 2020-06-15, 18:31
  6. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic: Toilet Paper Rationing
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3002
    Last Post: 2020-03-30, 16:55