Page 91 of 131 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 1801 to 1820 of 2619
  1. #1801
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    My guy
    Neither of us have said vaccines are bad. Im 2/2, i believe hes 2/2+1. The data youre referencing are Archis charts that show vax vs unvax. Our argument is “your charts are fucking stupid because theres no data about boosters in there”.
    Ok

  2. #1802
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,184
    BG Level
    8

    My god, someone needs to get Forte some meds. This dude is always at 100.

  3. #1803
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,052
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    must be pretty desensitized after all the dicks
    keep me humble

  4. #1804
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Ok


    And then you say "but that's March before BA.5 was dominant" and then I say "you made these same claims about booster ineffectiveness about the original Omicron wave" and then you say "well that's not what I'm talking about now and I won't acknowledge or learn from being wrong before"

  5. #1805
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,052
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    My god, someone needs to get Forte some meds. This dude is always at 100.
    i wish i knew what he looked like, i woulda said hi to him in person ay AX

  6. #1806
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Where are you zoob? Got my 3 year old her 2nd shot a couple days ago at a CVS minute clinic
    I am in Monterey County. We were able to get our 5yo vaccinated but not the 2.5yo yet.

    Edit: At this point is it possible for them to iterate on the vaccines as fast as the virus is mutating?

  7. #1807
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    And then you say "but that's March before BA.5 was dominant" and then I say "you made these same claims about booster ineffectiveness about the original Omicron wave" and then you say "well that's not what I'm talking about now and I won't acknowledge or learn from being wrong before"
    Actually I was gonna say thats right as the boosters were being rolled out, so the impact of the rapidly waning immunity wouldnt be prevalent.

    Also, I found where you got that chart from. Its very misinformative (or in your case, very on point) of you to use that specific chart instead of the one that breaks it down by age when it is right there:



    Not much difference in death rates between 2/2 and 2/2+ in the group under 50 years of age, which is where I, and most of us, fall under.

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    And then you say "but that's March before BA.5 was dominant" and then I say "you made these same claims about booster ineffectiveness about the original Omicron wave" and then you say "well that's not what I'm talking about now and I won't acknowledge or learn from being wrong before"
    Care to cite any of these claims I've made?

  8. #1808
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Just gonna say if I had a 0.13/100k chance of death or 0.02/100k or <0.01/100k chance of death, I would pick the latter every single time without hesitation. We're all sitting on a FFXI forum and some of you fuckers don't get mixmaxing still.

  9. #1809
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Care to cite any of these claims I've made?

    No

  10. #1810
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,128
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    Edit: At this point is it possible for them to iterate on the vaccines as fast as the virus is mutating?
    Is it possible? Yes

    Is the political will and economy there to force it to happen? No

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  11. #1811
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Well thats the same as admitting to being wrong on bluegartr dot com. Congrats to me, I just got another DUB over Archi.


  12. #1812
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,128
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post


    Not much difference in death rates between 2/2 and 2/2+ in the group under 50 years of age, which is where I, and most of us, fall under.



    Care to cite any of these claims I've made?
    My guy please

    Please

    You claim there is not much of a difference in death rate under 50 at the same time youre posting proof that there is a huge difference lol

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  13. #1813
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,128
    BG Level
    10

    And you're doing this at the same time you're pretending people over the age of 50 don't matter? Don't exist? Idgi lol

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  14. #1814
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    And wow at this data on booster effectiveness vs hospitalization:

    https://twitter.com/zeynep/status/14...hOpyDqkUA&s=19
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    All you have to do is get a new booster every 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Most vaccine courses are at least 3 shots
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    1-most? Lol
    2-Well were now on 4 for covid, how many more to go?
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Because i absolutely fucking hate needles. I lose 5 pounds in sweat every time I need to have blood drawn or an injection.
    Oh yeah, I forgot why you are so adamant that exactly 2 shots is the correct number lol

  15. #1815
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,052
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    And you're doing this at the same time you're pretending people over the age of 50 don't matter? Don't exist? Idgi lol

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    stop concerning yourself with grandmas

  16. #1816
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Got em

  17. #1817
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    All you have to do is get a new booster every 3 months.
    Wasnt wrong here.
    And before you say "no, you posted that in January, were still only on 4", thats cause its such a damn slow rollout that most people who WANTED to get their third and fourth were/are not allowed to. See Pfizer CEO said they'll have Omicron targeted vaccine by March, four months later its still not available.

    1-most? Lol
    2-Well were now on 4 for covid, how many more to go?
    1-Wasnt wrong here.
    2-To be determined,

    And wow at this data on booster effectiveness vs hospitalization:

    https://twitter.com/zeynep/status/14...hOpyDqkUA&s=19
    Tweet has since been deleted, I wonder why. And yes, I went to the proper link https://twitter.com/zeynep/status/1482501951065661440

  18. #1818
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post


    1-Wasnt wrong here.
    Yes you were

    HepB, Rotavirus, DTaP, HiB, PCV13, Polio, Influenza, and COVID-19 vaccines are all 3 or more shots.

  19. #1819
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    But yes, you were crying about boosters before, data demonstrated a significant reduction in risk compared to just two shots after the period in which you were crying, and yet here you are again crying about them now.

    It's a transparent and honestly pathetic act of extreme cope because you are a coward about needles.

  20. #1820
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    Literally still get boosters for things like Tetanus too. Boosters aren't unheard of. That's why they're called boosters.

Page 91 of 131 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. {COVID-19} Pandemic Vomit VI
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3008
    Last Post: 2021-08-25, 20:26
  2. {COVID-19} My Body, My Choice V: We HaD tHe CuRe In FeBrUaRy
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 2993
    Last Post: 2021-04-12, 03:56
  3. Replies: 3004
    Last Post: 2020-11-29, 23:40
  4. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic III: Second Wave Preperation
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3001
    Last Post: 2020-08-27, 11:25
  5. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic II: Easter is Being Rescheduled to July 15th
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3065
    Last Post: 2020-06-15, 18:31
  6. {COVID-19} Coronavirus Pandemic: Toilet Paper Rationing
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3002
    Last Post: 2020-03-30, 16:55