I swear I don't know how some of you pay your electricity bill.
I swear I don't know how some of you pay your electricity bill.
Uh wrong link
Edit: there we go
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...61218799513603
Just thinking, wild how we went from no team having ever played the Super Bowl in their home stadium to now 2 years in a row.
maybe its all rigged after all
mobile in the link doesn't embed
The Superbowls going forward are
2022 - Los Angeles
2023 - Phoenix
2024 - Las Vegas
2025 - New Orleans
they're top-tier annoying
Yes, posting things like "I just wish I can do whatever I want without being attacked" after she intentionally spills alcohol on an entire section of fans lmao. Nice person
There's been a lotta stuff with both her and Patrick's brother that's been super duper annoying/shitty in general. I mean, nothing to *hate* them for, more like just..ignore it, but yeah.
They were pretty insufferable.