Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
Results 641 to 647 of 647
  1. #641
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    based on
    Spoiler: show

  2. #642
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Spoiler: show
    meh I think they said that this DLC was the end, so I doubt we will ever know

  3. #643
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,741
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    That's been going around for a while, but I doubt it. Isurd is more believable than him, imo.

  4. #644
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,681
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Finally got around to playing this (only really make progress on the backlog during summer and FF7 Rebirth came first)...

    Colony 11 is basically a homage to Bleach's Squad 11 right?

  5. #645
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,681
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Okay I've beaten all the hard mode Archsage time attacks with S Rank, the hard mode Archmage full 140-level gauntlet, and the Level 200 UM on hard mode. Is there anything left to do before moving to the DLC?

    I've not really an completionist achievement hunter so I probably missed some random quests, but I do like to clear all the end game "challenges"

  6. #646
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,423
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9



    Coming to Switch 2 December 3rd. Includes a Vampire Survivors-like horde mode and a new character, Shimmer.

  7. #647
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Finally, the last kid D;

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Similar Threads

  1. Xenoblade Chronicles X
    By Kurokikaze in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 2026-02-20, 20:19
  2. Replies: 295
    Last Post: 2022-08-05, 20:27
  3. Replies: 644
    Last Post: 2021-02-17, 23:53
  4. Replies: 630
    Last Post: 2019-05-27, 19:51