Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 647
  1. #501
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    200
    BG Level
    4

    Does anyone know what the rewards for the Nopon Trials is? I know accessories, but I was also hoping it would be Gold Coins so I could just cheese out the last few X Gems I need. I got reaaaal sick of farming mats.

  2. #502
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Was about to say no, but just went back to check and yeah, there's a separate tab apart from accessories where you can trade points for silver and gold coins.

    The other npc also lets you spend point towards unlocking classes, if that's something you find annoying to do

  3. #503
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,812
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Oh shit didn't realize new Blade and trials were out today

  4. #504
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    200
    BG Level
    4

    That's awesome. A way better way to grind that shit out lol

  5. #505
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Booted up the DLC, ran into an aggressively nopon high pitched squealer. Turned the game right off.

  6. #506
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    You know you love it. Get that game right back on and anime it up!

  7. #507
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    You know you love it. Get that game right back on and anime it up!
    I've never been shy about how much I hate noponshit in this series.

  8. #508
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,812
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    I've never been shy about how much I hate noponshit in this series.
    Sounds like you turned the game on and had to nopon outta there.

    Spoiler: show

  9. #509
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,741
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Japanese nopon are better than english nopon.

  10. #510
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Was there a post a while back about converting bonus exp into gold nopon coins? I can't seem to find it.

  11. #511
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,818
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Not that I recall seeing or in wave 2.

  12. #512
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    One thing I really like in the 3rd game is the chain attack system. I hated them in the previous games because they were dull, time consuming and repetitive. I honeslty never figured out how they were working and simply used them as a last resort.

    With the addition of new animations, strategic approach and awesome new music they turned chain attacks into the highlights of battles. Damn good job. While some find the battle system unnecessary complicated I am enjoying every bit of it so far.

  13. #513
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,812
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    One thing I really like in the 3rd game the chain attack system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    I hated them in the previous games because they were dull, time consuming and repetitive.
    Does not compute

  14. #514
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    One thing I really like in the 3rd game is the chain attack system. I hated them in the previous games because they were dull, time consuming and repetitive. I honeslty never figured out how they were working and simply used them as a last resort.

    With the addition of new animations, strategic approach and awesome new music they turned chain attacks into the highlights of battles. Damn good job. While some find the battle system unnecessary complicated I am enjoying every bit of it so far.
    I REALLY dislike the chain attack system in 3 and prefer the ones before by a WIDE margin. You really should've learned how they worked because they were absolutely great, and 3 has the dull, time consuming and repetitive chain attacks.

  15. #515
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,301
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    It took me a while to figure out the chain system in XC2, but man once I did I really enjoyed it.

    One might even say I was really feeling it.

  16. #516
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,812
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Booted up the DLC, ran into an aggressively nopon high pitched squealer. Turned the game right off.
    Ok I just tried the DLC and I see what you're saying. Not enough to make me turn the game off, but goddamn she is annoying

  17. #517
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,812
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Okay pretty annoying that that hero was a DLC. The mechanics of the collection and everything very much feel like they were meant to happen as you progress through the game so that was kinda lame

  18. #518
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    As a career Ranger on any RPG that supports the mechanic, I am enjoying playing as Stalker more than anything else in this game so far. Capped for Noah, now starting for Sena.

  19. #519
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Uh oh....I might've been slightly carried away with the side quests. Currently level 70 and recommended level for next story mission is 48.

  20. #520
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah, at some point it's better not to use bonus exp at all, lol

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Xenoblade Chronicles X
    By Kurokikaze in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 2026-02-20, 20:19
  2. Replies: 295
    Last Post: 2022-08-05, 20:27
  3. Replies: 644
    Last Post: 2021-02-17, 23:53
  4. Replies: 630
    Last Post: 2019-05-27, 19:51