I love TMNT as much as the next guy, but please tell me there’s a way to turn off the collab music in battle hub?
The monetization in this game is actually astoundingly bad. It's nice that it's all just cosmetic stuff, but wild that Capcom will charge 15 bucks for a single avatar costume of the turtles when NRS sold them as actual distinct characters with all 4 for 10 bucks.
They really got this tmnt music playing 24/7 with no way to turn it off. Thanks for ruining my favorite part of the game capcom, the chill battle hub music.
Krandor what pad you using these days? Been trying modern Lily and this shit is bananas. Any advice for avoiding accidental jumps on pad?
I use either the Victrix bfg or just a regular ole dualsense if I'm feeling lazy.
Have fun xno
Yay me
Could have kept going but the 1 bar wifi warriors was getting too aggressive
p interesting how little variation there is. swap in Marisa for Luke and otherwise light musical chairs.
everyone is trying to be the next daigo/angrybird, the only difference being how close they are lol
I wouldn't be surprised if we see JP and Luke next time in the top 5 after EVO and that saudi event.
Luke is a weird one cause he's obviously a fantastic S tier character as long as you never drop the timing on his Flash Knuckles, but we see even the top tier players occasionally fuck it up. Adds a weird bit of variance to the character that you don't necessarily want in high stakes settings.
I think JP is to unorthodox to see heavy play. He'll likely be like Rashid throughout most of SFV a no contest top tier that most of the player base doesn't touch.
Man just had a hub set against a player so obviously using macros it was amazing.
Up close only spammed jab, would cancel DR into the exact same combo every single time if it hit, and sometimes even when I blocked it. Still the exact same unsafe combo string cancelled off the jab.