Code for Ash's Lucario: HAD0UW0CATCH
Should be the last one, but maybe they'll announce something for the finals.
Code for Ash's Lucario: HAD0UW0CATCH
Should be the last one, but maybe they'll announce something for the finals.
Lol
Spoiler: show
Man... the patch of dirt they emerge from being a different color entirely from the muddy sand they're being revealed in, and how it pivots with the rest of the character model... I wish they cared about graphics.
And website info:
https://scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en...kemon/wiglett/
15 mins @.@
- not sure if that's only how they cut it for the demo, but there was no animation of you throwing your pokeball at the start of the battle, which I'm all in for
- TM craftingpretty nice
- as someone mentioned before, evolutions happen on the filed now (and that Firafarig evolution!)
- I lol'd at the sandwich making, but the buffs are pretty cool
- graphics are meh overall, but oh well
Did not feel like it needed to be a fifteen minute trailer. Apart from Firafarig, TM crafting, and the newest iteration on Amie, there wasn't that much information. Wish they had revealed more pokemon especially since people have spotted extra things in the trailer (like on the minimap when they visit the new town). Also, we've had reusable TMs for a few gens now, and Sw/Sh had easily farmable TRs, so crafting feels like a step backwards.
I'm not especially interested in Farigiraf, but it's HA is the same as Queenly Majesty, so that's not bad.
It's kinda amazing this company has practically unlimited money and they put out a game with graphics like that in 2022. Also looks like it's running at 30FPS.
I've been playing Temtem and have been enjoying it way over any recent Pokemon game I've played tbh.
Also, the whole TM crafting system using materials from the mons means you're scavenging the bodies of the poor things for those, lol xd
Of course the game itself won't have any VAs...![]()
Man, I would love if that was just a vtuber model and she was a vtuber gym leader.
Mythical distribution in Sword and Shield announced for the US, Canada, and Australia (just in time for the end of S13..):
In the US and Canada, Genesect and Volcanion will be available from October 16th through 29th at Gamstop, while Marshadow will be available from October 30th through November 12th at Target in the US or Gamestop in Canada
In Australia & New Zealand, they will be given at JB Hi-Fi from October 16th through November 18th
Iono's pokemon revealed:
https://scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en...mon/bellibolt/
Electromorphosis sounds like it can have potential for some self-targeting shenanigans.
Damn, it's a big boy. When I first saw the art imagined it would be a small pokémon