• Navigation
Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1555
  1. #441
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Poor Mariota has no chance at all.
    Yea. Feel bad for him

  2. #442
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  3. #443
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...l-amazon-prime

    Don’t think we ever posted it, but Al Michaels and Kirk Herbstreit are going to call TNF next season

  4. #444
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,133
    BG Level
    9

    Dang, I'm going to miss Michaels/Collinsworth on SNF.

  5. #445
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I won't. I can't stand either

  6. #446
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

  7. #447
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

  8. #448
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    bardy is the coach anyway

  9. #449
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Bowles getting promoted to HC

  10. #450
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Bowles getting promoted to HC
    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...38567021154308

  11. #451
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Well there's our 2nd Black coach (active right now).

  12. #452
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    no respect to lovie smith

  13. #453
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    I like Todd Bowles, good for him. Arians seems like he would suck ass to play for.

  14. #454
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    gave the jets their only 10 win season in the last decade

  15. #455
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    rams probably gonna be good again

    https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/...vm20aMhVe60__w

  16. #456
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

  17. #457
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Stupidity at its finest.

  18. #458
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    it's wild how every nfc team is afraid of the cap except the rams.

  19. #459
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,647
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    it's wild how every nfc team is afraid of the cap except the rams.
    Fuck those picks Salary Caps

  20. #460
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The Rams have been "getting away with it" due to drafting exceptionally well in the later rounds

Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 2021-12-16, 16:28
  2. Replies: 606
    Last Post: 2021-02-05, 10:00
  3. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2019-01-28, 19:43
  4. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  5. Replies: 1048
    Last Post: 2017-04-26, 20:19
  6. Replies: 335
    Last Post: 2015-10-18, 19:11
  7. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08