• Navigation
Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1555
  1. #541
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    IRS gonna come knockin' baby... player association too, but that's small potatoes

  2. #542
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    an incredible conspiracy theory that apparently has legs but im still gonna go with nah

    https://twitter.com/brianmfloyd/stat...Ibo5gBOLBR7xZQ

    https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/04/...g-key-factors/

  3. #543
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    i've heard this said by actual sports reporters, it might be true tbh. if anyone could be the david beckham of handegg it's bardy

  4. #544
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    i've heard this said by actual sports reporters, it might be true tbh. if anyone could be the david beckham of handegg it's bardy
    He is beautiful enough.

  5. #545
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

  6. #546
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,829
    BG Level
    10

    The man was tired of hearing trade talk every single off-season. Good for him.

  7. #547
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    how will ol danny wriggle his way out of this jam
    Danny, Donny, what's the difference?

  8. #548
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  9. #549
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,872
    BG Level
    10

  10. #550
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  11. #551
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    he'll be good for his customary 400-500 yards

  12. #552
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,586
    BG Level
    10

    I legit thought he was still on the chiefs and was just hurt lol

  13. #553
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,829
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Gross

  14. #554
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  15. #555
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  16. #556
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,829
    BG Level
    10

    Wasn't this guy not even starting for the Panthers in the rare occurrence he was healthy?

  17. #557
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

  18. #558
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,586
    BG Level
    10

    The off season has officially started.

  19. #559
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,829
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    The off season has officially started.
    Reports say he was in a physical altercation (on video) with the victim just minutes prior to him being shot and was in the vehicle he was shot from, which in Texas is a murder charge whether he actually shot the gun or not (weird but ok - apparently this is normal in lots of countries).

  20. #560
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 2021-12-16, 16:28
  2. Replies: 606
    Last Post: 2021-02-05, 10:00
  3. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2019-01-28, 19:43
  4. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  5. Replies: 1048
    Last Post: 2017-04-26, 20:19
  6. Replies: 335
    Last Post: 2015-10-18, 19:11
  7. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08