It is all but a done deal, saw the $ breakdown last week in local reports. Bring that shit on.
It is all but a done deal, saw the $ breakdown last week in local reports. Bring that shit on.
Why domed tho, that shit is for teams up north with fans afraid of the cold
Lol they have the taxpayers slated for 1.45B of the expense, insane
It will likely be something retractable, from what I've read/heard so far. Rumors say it will be similar to the Texans stadium. Without a dome/roof, we wouldn't get Superbowls in February.
Looks like a chunk of it is going to come from hotel tax increase, which isn't going to prevent anyone from coming to town. We already fluctuate between #1 and #2 most expensive hotel rates in the US.
Welp
https://twitter.com/dallasnews/statu...WtZGsFI3ZhMKAw
Nice of his attorney to admit he was in the car which like Welt pointed out means he's already up for charges
his lawyer just acknowledged the kid was an accessory to murder before the fact. well done lawyer man
Nashville has been the #1 destination for bachelor/bachelorette parties for like 5-7 years now. For 6-7 months of the year, even a Tuesday is shoulder-to-shoulder in every single bar/club. Our tourism is fucking insane. Nashville is great, and I'd happily admit if it blew (it used to during my highschool days): great food, music, water activities, dancing, weather, sports, etc. If you visited I'd host you and without doubt you'd fucking love it lol. A decent/nice hotel anywhere around the city area runs 450-750 per night, pre-taxes. Tyche visits a lot.
https://www.cheaphotels.org/press/cities19.html
'Nashville and Boston are the most expensive cities in the United States for accommodation, according to a survey by Cheaphotels.org.
The survey compared hotel rates across 50 urban destinations during October 2019. October is when hotel rates in most U.S. cities usually reach their peak.
With an average rate of $223 for the most affordable room, Nashville tops the rankings. Only centrally located hotels rated 3 stars or more were considered for the survey."
2x
Nah. He was the starter. They picked him up to fill in the gap when Jaycee Horn went down.
Still producing, he was just in a shitty team that no one gave a fuck about.
Didn’t make sense for him to stay on board with Jaycee coming back and the Panthers not being a contender.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Last season Gilmore was traded by the Patriots to the Panthers and struggled through injuries, eventually playing only half the season and usually not starting when he did play. But at his best he’s been one of the top cornerbacks in the NFL, and in 2019 he was the league’s defensive player of the year."
Maybe he just wasn't close enough to 100% in some games, I dunno lol. I absolutely remember watching games and asking why he wasn't on the field and was shown on sidelines in full gear. Colts either payed for a name or got a steal.
I believe the video of the fight shows him directly going into the vehicle after, probably has nothing to work with lol. Was he any good?
he's only played 2 games. he isn't a starter but he's the eventual expected incumbent
Bummerrrrrr, was looking forward to this. Not entirely sold on Garrett Wilson at 10. Might have to go KT> Sauce and then the best WR left at 35. Jahan Dotson? Maybe Burks?
https://twitter.com/FieldYates/statu...15379097161733
I'll take your word for it Welt, Nashville probably wouldn't even make like the top 20 of places I'd go to party in the states, but different strokes I guess.
lol @ Boston tho, absolutely not. Only reason I ever went to Boston when I lived in MA was for Celtics or Sox games, and I was usually in and out same day unless my loaded aunt was visiting since she'd book a room at Marriott across the street from Fenway.
Don't really think about hotel prices too much since military can usually find crazy fucking deals. My last transfer (from New Orleans to the Bay Area) I was staying at 3 or 4 star hotels every night for like 100 bucks a pop
Never been, but I've definitely heard about Nashville being a big tourist destination, especially for younger people (20s/30s)