• Navigation
Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1555
  1. #61
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Jags are wildin, but when you're that bad you gotta overpay

  2. #62
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,826
    BG Level
    10

    They have to convince Trevor Lawrence they are trying and give him every reason to not fail.

    In other news that won’t make the Mayfields happy:

    https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...764380161?s=21

  3. #63
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  4. #64
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  5. #65
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    So yeah that team ain't winning shit if they're paying him that much.

    Edit : actually I see that it's basically the Packers committing to sucking raging ass in 2025 and 2026. Void years where Rodgers has cap hits of 59 and 53 million

  6. #66
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    essentially what they've done is free up 10m of cap space this year to tank the future in 2025/2026. the last 2 years of ar12s contract are void years so they'll have 76m of dead money in those two years.

  7. #67
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Xno/Abandon/AoE's long national nightmare is over. Now it's Sath's

    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...86770922536973
    man fuck him

  8. #68
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  9. #69
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  10. #70
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  11. #71
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,826
    BG Level
    10

    Hallelujah

    Further # breakdown here on Rodgers:

    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/...c8LAsCoyIcsd6A

  12. #72
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    discount deals. i'm ok with this

    get jayron kearse for cheap too and maybe this off-season wasn't so bad. the tank lawrence restructure really did save us. the guy straight up took a pay cut

  13. #73
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  14. #74
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  15. #75
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  16. #76
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    So uhhhh. Apparently Randy Gregory is not staying in Dallas

    https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...927406086?s=21

  17. #77
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  18. #78
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    So uhhhh. Apparently Randy Gregory is not staying in Dallas

    https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...927406086?s=21
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    maybe this off-season wasn't so bad
    i take it all back

  19. #79
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Apparently Watson meeting with Cleveland, Atlanta, and San Fran today

  20. #80
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,584
    BG Level
    10

    2022 NFL Free Agency/Draft/Off-Season Thread: Never Count Out Touchdown Tom

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    So uhhhh. Apparently Randy Gregory is not staying in Dallas

    https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...927406086?s=21
    https://twitter.com/voiceofthestar/s...916547587?s=21

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 2021-12-16, 16:28
  2. Replies: 606
    Last Post: 2021-02-05, 10:00
  3. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2019-01-28, 19:43
  4. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  5. Replies: 1048
    Last Post: 2017-04-26, 20:19
  6. Replies: 335
    Last Post: 2015-10-18, 19:11
  7. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08