• Navigation
Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1555
  1. #781
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  2. #782
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    fuck me

  3. #783
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    welt cries himself to sleep

  4. #784
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    This was not a good move

  5. #785
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,563
    BG Level
    10

    This is not how I envisioned the iggles taking a wr.

  6. #786
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    1 seed tanking for the future in a garbage division. bold move

  7. #787

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Wonder if they take Burks for AJ Brown lite and get a free 3rd rounder

  8. #788
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    boys are looking at zion johnson, penning, and burks atm
    penning, raimann, smith, and linderbaum

    unless jermaine johnson somehow makes it

  9. #789
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    i was driving but i am pleased

  10. #790
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    aj brown or any rookie in this draft?

    aj brown thanks

  11. #791
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    just imagine when the eagles get a qb that can throw the ball!

  12. #792

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Wonder if they take Burks for AJ Brown lite and get a free 3rd rounder
    I could do this job

  13. #793
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    aj brown or any rookie in this draft?

    aj brown thanks
    Williams will be better, if the Lions don’t fuck it up. Which they will.

  14. #794
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    at this point just give me the short armed center so i can stop watching biadasz fuck up the snap

  15. #795
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Also, AJ battles really bad depression. Eagles fans better not boo too loud.

  16. #796
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Eagles gave AJ Brown a 4 year, 100m extension after the trade.

  17. #797
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Also, AJ battles really bad depression. Eagles fans better not boo too loud.
    lane johnson does fine, they can be buddies

  18. #798
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    That was a terrible trade + selection for the Chiefs

  19. #799
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    at this point just give me the short armed center so i can stop watching biadasz fuck up the snap
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    unless jermaine johnson somehow makes it
    send me the edge

  20. #800
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    buffalo moving in-front of the boys

Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 2021-12-16, 16:28
  2. Replies: 606
    Last Post: 2021-02-05, 10:00
  3. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2019-01-28, 19:43
  4. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  5. Replies: 1048
    Last Post: 2017-04-26, 20:19
  6. Replies: 335
    Last Post: 2015-10-18, 19:11
  7. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08