• Navigation
Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1121 to 1140 of 1555
  1. #1121

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Smear was probably a poor choice of words when it's obvious dude is a scumbag. You mention Zeke, I thought of Kareem Hunt with his literal video and getting 8 games as a result (also picked up by the Browns, btw).

    I'd just be shocked if he got the entire season.

  2. #1122
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,658
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Broncos sold pending owner approval for 4.65 billion.

    Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

  3. #1123
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    it amazes me how every year the rams and saints can continue to pay everyone on their team 40m but my own team is crying about the cap every year when only paying like 3 guys.

    jones' need to pay a dude to figure out this cap shit
    I don't know, maybe hiring a general manager would help with that.

  4. #1124
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,761
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    I don't know, maybe hiring a general manager would help with that.
    jerry jones going over the salary cap numbers like:


  5. #1125
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,761
    BG Level
    10

    anyway, interesting thread (I like the “net rest” metric they use)

    https://twitter.com/connorallennfl/s...uHpVxA5cLwYQdg

  6. #1126
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,761
    BG Level
    10

  7. #1127
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,761
    BG Level
    10

    del rio confirmed for storming the capitol

  8. #1128
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,682
    BG Level
    10

    Fucking commies.

  9. #1129
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

  10. #1130
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,682
    BG Level
    10

    2022 NFL Free Agency/Draft/Off-Season Thread: Never Count Out Touchdown Tom

    How does that even work for an UDFA who’s never played a snap? Is this just some weird loophole to get out of playing for the Lions and he’ll be available to choose who’s ever interested next year?

  11. #1131
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    he could have chosen whoever he wanted to this year being a udfa lol

  12. #1132
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,761
    BG Level
    10

    maybe he decided to sign with the lions and found out he doesn’t like the taste of kneecaps

  13. #1133
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    its an acquired taste

  14. #1134
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    Unless he has some crazy career lined up, he should have at least attempted to last 3 seasons on the bench for lifetime benefits.

  15. #1135
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    After the news related to the Texans involvement:

    https://twitter.com/sarahbarshop/sta...D5S1YbM3x4-AuA

    Goodell already rock hard at the thought of revoking some draft picks

  16. #1136
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,682
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    he could have chosen whoever he wanted to this year being a udfa lol
    I’m under the assumption he was signed undrafted by the lions and then said “fuck this.”

  17. #1137
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    "I made it to the NFL, son."

  18. #1138
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  19. #1139
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,658
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    After the news related to the Texans involvement:

    https://twitter.com/sarahbarshop/sta...D5S1YbM3x4-AuA

    Goodell already rock hard at the thought of revoking some draft picks
    God, it would be glorious if Goodell takes away every draft pick the Texans got in that trade.

  20. #1140
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,658
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Cooper Kupp 5 years 110 million.

Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 2021-12-16, 16:28
  2. Replies: 606
    Last Post: 2021-02-05, 10:00
  3. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2019-01-28, 19:43
  4. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  5. Replies: 1048
    Last Post: 2017-04-26, 20:19
  6. Replies: 335
    Last Post: 2015-10-18, 19:11
  7. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08