Red Sox as well
https://twitter.com/jonheyman/status...DeXa4ktz6jdzuQ
doink
God damn that looks like it hurt.
Something something “Jackie”
https://twitter.com/JesseRogersESPN/...ySUGbQ5GQnYkQA
https://streamable.com/wa083x
Gallo for Yelich straight up. Who says no?
https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2022/...oey-gallo.htmlBrewers, Padres, Rays Interested In Joey Gallo
Have any of those teams watched him play baseball this year?
Watching Cubs/Giants. I rarely get to see my Cubs on TV anymore. No score. I get up during SF at bat to make some food. Come back and it's 4-0. X_X
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
Oh snap! RIP Archi.
Hader to the Giants
Derp wrong California team
I mean, they still have Devin Williams who is nearly as good as Hader.
im confused
this has to be a move to set something else up, no?
Dumping Hader for assets to flip for Soto?
EDIT: Nvm. This makes no sense. Meant it backwards. Yes its one of those days.
PS Hader's ERA is 4.24, y'all spend too much time listening to archi